I have to know what it's like...

D

Drifter451

To live in the North East, with particular attention to Middlesbrough and Hartlepool. I know this website isn't strictly for this but anyway, I need my mind servicing before anything else. So, the story goes like this; I'm living in the city were I'm from, the big smoke. But, as I get older the place becomes more and more noisier. The city swells with dream chasers and young upper-middle class students and hedonists. Honestly it's far removed from the city I grew up in. So what if I was to leave for a more peaceful place, say goodbye to the rat run and head north I thought... Then I cam across a way to do just that. Except I have no idea what the region is really like away from the crap in the media and the biased opinions of certain news outlets.

So if you live around here and can give me an honest, balanced and objective opinion on what it's actually like I'd be most grateful. Oh, I did hear the area was consistently populated by the most beautiful women in the country! And the men are all made of coal dust and steal. That can't be true.

Back