Hard

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
S

Strangways

Twist the nipples harder and look into my eyes
See how the mix of pleasure and controlled pain is going through my body

don’t stop

Standing behind you, pressing my my body against yours. One hand at your throat, pulling your head around towards me as I gently, but firmly, push my tongue into your mouth...

My other hand slipping down inside your black lace bra, squeezing your breast and pinching your erect nipple.

The firm bluge in my trousers pressing into the cheeks of your bare ass...

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Any guys 50+ who wants to chat, please smell expensive aftershave and cigarettes

Imagine your hands sliding under my bra, twisting nipples hmmmm

You do look like you have great tits, Standing behind you with my hand under your top, pinching your nipples between my fingers, my other hand sliding between your legs to feel your hot wet pussy through your knickers ....

S

SussexGuy47

Bite me
So slightly
On the neck
I like your hands, rough…
Grabbing my breasts
Like you own me
I melt in your hands …

what else you wish to happen?

Im Loving
so loving your ample breasts
ide grab them lick n suck them
slide my throbing 7 inch between them
an hoping ude suck me..

Kevin1004

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any guys 50+ who wants to chat, please smell expensive aftershave and cigarettes

Imagine your hands sliding under my bra, twisting nipples hmmmm
51 years old, so wish i could come and ferl you up....

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bite me
So slightly
On the neck
I like your hands, rough…
Grabbing my breasts
Like you own me
I melt in your hands …

what else you wish to happen?

Bending you over and slapping your arse
My cock rubbing against your pussy
Reaching down to squeeze your tits and pinch your nipples
Sliding my cock deep inside your hot wet pussy

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The pressure of that heavy duty weapon between light coloured, tender, heavy breasts
And then he gets hard, harder but no
Not yet
Wait …
The smooth warm skin against the hot form cock feels so good, the friction between them pulling the foreskin back to reveal the shiny bellend glistening with Precum. You tilt to lick it as it pops out of the top of your clevage but I pull back to tease and frustrate you. I pull it out and kiss you deeply then say not yet… I am doing what I want to you before you get the chance to do it to me… I then……. ;-)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then I will put your large round balls in my mouth, playing with them inside my mouth, gently so ever gently with tongue all around, circling over and over and over again
That’s feels so good
No
No yet
Just enjoy this moment
As you playing with my balls I am reaching down and gripping your tits in my hands. The hands fully open and spread over them squeezing them in and letting fingers trail inward till they pull on the nipples then realise and repeat. Occasionally pushing in and feeling the hard nipple befween my fingers and rolling it. With Tom much excitement I pull on them hard which makes you release my balls so I pull you up and lift you up….

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The lipstick are on the cheeks, hot mess with swollen lips, lust in the eyes and sharp short breaths as your hands are still on my breasts
Quickly with one sharp turn I am facing the wall and your lips on my neck, you smell is not to beat,
Feeling that bum on mine made by 250 squats per day
Not bad for 45 y you are whispering and I can feel your chest hair on my back and you manhood touching the bum cheeks and in between too …
I push my knee between your legs and roughly force them open, sopping your arse down and into me so my cock is hard between the cheeks and you can feel my stroking up and down, enjoying the soft hot flesh again on my cock.. I reach around and play with your nipple with my left hand and my right hand has your face held firmly so you feel powerless as a whisper I. Your ear. That’s a “fine fuckknf arse no matter what your age, and I’m gonna show you how much I fucking love it.” I release your head with my hand and stroke it down your side and around across your stomach and swirl two fingers over your clit. Rolling it between then and squeezing it. You push back into me and tune your face to kiss me, but I pull my head away and gently bite your earlobe. I stop and whisper, “you do what I want, if I wan to kiss I will, and you face the wall again as your knees give way a little from what I’ve said and what I am doing with my fingers… I kiss your neck. Nibbling and licking as I feel myself getting too excited from dry jumping your cheeks.. I change my angle and feel your juices inside your thighs. I force my cock inbetween them and keep pumping, them coated by the juices dribbling out of your pussy until my cock feels the edge of your lips, I stop playing with your clit and guide my cock in. It slides in with ease and I thrust it all the way in. Pushing my diet against yours and you hard up against the wall…

Back