Hyper-sexual older hubby married to a gorgeously sexy asexual wife.

Degriz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to this site, so Hello all.

I guess Im a hypersexual hubby (58) married to a gorgeously sexy professional lady (also late 50s), whose sex drive has sadly declined over the last few years for various reasons (borderline asexual), leaving me (her monogamous hubby) constantly horny and frustrated! Shes worth the wait but the frustration it causes me is breaking me both mentally and physically!

S

Strangways

New to this site, so Hello all.

I guess Im a hypersexual hubby (58) married to a gorgeously sexy professional lady (also late 50s), whose sex drive has sadly declined over the last few years for various reasons (borderline asexual), leaving me (her monogamous hubby) constantly horny and frustrated! Shes worth the wait but the frustration it causes me is breaking me both mentally and physically!
Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain

Degriz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Alot of solo then
A lot more than I would like. Im actually getting to the point of looking for a friend with benefits. Given we have been married for decades and have never gone over the side thats quite sad!

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me too, I am my wife's carer now with all that entails. I find myself attracted to men's cocks more and more ...... as the time passes

S

SussexGuy47

Ive Totally forgotten what Hot horny sexy times feels like
Think im gonna be a Monk
Or something...

Back