Hunted

KatherineKitty

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My eyes flickered open to the sight of a rapidly darkening sky, the smell of nature and the stuffy heat of summer enveloping my senses. The last thing I remember, I was sitting in my room, I think I was about to start streaming. It was in the middle of the night too, how long had I been out? My mind is slow, I feel groggy even as the panic starts to slowly rise up within me. I was in the clearing of some forest that I couldn’t recognise but I can feel that something is very wrong. My glassy eyes darted around looking for something, anything to make sense of this.

It’s then that I notice what I’m wearing. My panic and confusion begin to race through my mind. A tight black, netted crop top clung to me, hiding nothing beneath it. A pair of black and white striped thigh socks were pulled high up my legs, followed by uncomfortably high black heels that locked around my ankles. My neck felt tight and as I went to figure out why, my hands began gliding over a thick leather collar with a small bell. I felt uncomfortably… full. Something tickled the backs of my legs and with horror I came to realise it was some kind of tail plug pushed inside of me.
“Wh… what’s going on?” Is all I manage to say through the wave of fear and panic crossing through me.

As if to answer me, the sound of a speaker somewhere nearby kicked into life. It seemed to come from all around me. After a few seconds, a strange, muffled voice began to speak.
“Hello Katherine. We’ve been watching you. Were are going to play a game and you are the prey. We will be there within 10 minuets. If you can escape the forest you’ll be free, but, if we catch you, you’ll be ours forever.”

So I’m sure the premise is fairly obvious but I love the idea of being hunted like prey by perverts through the forest. I’m happy to include all sort of ideas so please don’t be afraid to get creative! I’m happy to include supernatural stuff or keep it grounded in reality, all I ask is that it’s as kinky as possible. I love to play myself because of course I love to imagine all these things happening to me. I have dyed purple hair, 5'6, 34C, green eyes, pale skin and I'm skinny/athletic.
My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, tentacles/monsters, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
images.jpeg
You better start running
250px-Something_Special_For_Someone_Special.png
Coming to get you... Ready or not.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
the_hunt_movie_h.jpg
I'm so glad you like it! I'd love to see where it goes :3
So would I.

You best start running through your imagination before you know it I'll be right behind you with my ropes, ready to lasso you, tie you up and lash you. Best get a wiggle on.

Write down your fantasy and darkest desires.

You wouldn't want to get caught intentionally, now would you??
You can run but you can't hide.
I have highted sences for hunting.
Great eyesight, accute hearing & a good sence of smell.
I will find you and when I do...

The klaxon has sounded
The hunters will be arriving soon.
Your move Kitty!

Back