How much would you want to pose?

matt44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So everybody has a price right? For anything. I have this rather strange fantasy of sitting in a room while people (male or female) enter 1 by 1 for 15 minutes at a time. And in that time I just sit and watch while they pose? And it got me thinking, how much would people want to do that?
So I thought I would do a survey, if you are going to answer then please do it honestly, your price might be £5, it might be £5 million, like I say everyone has a price.

Different survey for men and women, 6 options to each:

Men:
Cock size

How much to pose naked (unaroused)
How much to pose naked (unaroused) and have photos taken, for my use only
How much to pose naked aroused
How much to pose naked aroused and have photos taken, for my use only
How much to masturbate and then after 15 minutes cum
How much to masturbate and then after 15 mimutes cum and have photos taken, for my use only

Women:
Bra size

How much to pose topless
How much to pose topless and have photos taken, for my use only
How much to pose fully naked
How much to pose fully naked and have photos taken, for my use only
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator and have photos taken, for my use only

Put your price against each item, but remember in this little fantasy I would only choose one of the 6 options for you - that option would last for 15 minutes.

hope to hear from you good people x

KBEES

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Women:
Age 29
Build slim
Bra size 34C

How much to pose topless £100
How much to pose topless and have photos taken, for my use only £100 (£500 and you could suckle them)
How much to pose fully naked £500
How much to pose fully naked and have photos taken, for my use only £500
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator £10,000 ( I would be a little shy I think for this)
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator and have photos taken, for my use only £10,000

The above would be on the proviso I was broke and needed the money.
I am comfortable naked on a naturist beach and no towel in a sauna

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Women:
Age 29
Build slim
Bra size 34C

How much to pose topless £100
How much to pose topless and have photos taken, for my use only £100 (£500 and you could suckle them)
How much to pose fully naked £500
How much to pose fully naked and have photos taken, for my use only £500
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator £10,000 ( I would be a little shy I think for this)
How much to masturbate and play with a vibrator and have photos taken, for my use only £10,000

The above would be on the proviso I was broke and needed the money.
I am comfortable naked on a naturist beach and no towel in a sauna

Are you comfortable because you know others are naked to or that you are confident no one would stare ?

KBEES

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you comfortable because you know others are naked to or that you are confident no one would stare ?
The environment, with others being naked. I can assure you I would not go to the supermarket in the nude, or swimming in the local leisure centre. But sauna, steam room, massage, clothes optional beach no problem.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Male
Age 28
Athletic Muscular
Cock Size..Fully aroused and bulging its about the size of a can of lager..

Although I'm very comfortable with myself physically I'm still a private gentleman and haven't thought about how to price my nudity..
Having said that we all sell ourselves to the highest bidder in terms of work/wages
Based on my current job and being nude for 50hrs a week my price would be all in cost of £7.50 per 15min..
Or one 15min per week vibrator and wank with pics for £1350..

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Male
Age 28
Athletic Muscular
Cock Size..Fully aroused and bulging its about the size of a can of lager..

Although I'm very comfortable with myself physically I'm still a private gentleman and haven't thought about how to price my nudity..
Having said that we all sell ourselves to the highest bidder in terms of work/wages
Based on my current job and being nude for 50hrs a week my price would be all in cost of £7.50 per 15min..
Or one 15min per week vibrator and wank with pics for £1350..
Can I purchase all this please .. pay u monthly instalments .. mates rates too xx

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can I purchase all this please .. pay u monthly instalments .. mates rates too xx
Lmao...I will draw up a credit agreement..
Bigjugs discount 75% plus as the first person to apply your gifted 30% off the original price..
With 0% interest rate and a quick calculation..
I actually owe you £3510 with services so I guess I will have to come and see you xxx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lmao...I will draw up a credit agreement..
Bigjugs discount 75% plus as the first person to apply your gifted 30% off the original price..
With 0% interest rate and a quick calculation..
I actually owe you £3510 with services so I guess I will have to come and see you xxx
Well after thinking long and very hard.... I accept your agreement .... be here ASAP .. I might have a wee freebie for u for being such a kind gentleman... xxx

matt44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. Hope for more to understand the wide variety of what different people would want.

Rimmer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Men:
Age 24
Build muscular
Cock size average 7inch erect

How much to pose naked (unaroused) £100
How much to pose naked (unaroused) and have photos taken, for my use only Never unless it is only my body then £100
How much to pose naked aroused £150
How much to pose naked aroused and have photos taken, for my use only never but again if it just my body then £150
How much to masturbate and then after 15 minutes cum £300
How much to masturbate and then after 15 mimutes cum and have photos taken, for my use only. never however, if just body £400 (more person i feel).

My body is my body however, would say no to my face every time.

M

MrBondage

My car needs a service, it also needs 4 new shocks, The MOT, Road Tax and Insurance are due..
So I'll do the lot and more if you pay the bills.. haha

I

ianwxx

I am a naturist and am happy posing naked and have enjoyed a variety of activities such as swimming , yoga and saunas. Myself and a previous girlfriend had a naked weekend break at a holiday camp in Cornwall a couple of years ago. The disco on the Saturday night was great fun.

With regard to the questions about being photographed naked and aroused etc. I have had pics taken and would again for the right audience

D

Durhamcouple

We enjoy this kind of thing and with the right people no charge. With the wrong people wouldn't do it x

Had a guy on here asking us how much to cam with us the other day. There isn't a charge, this isn't prostitution for us :D

Although saying that to send you worn knickers I'd want about a £10 to cover the cost of the knickers and postage :p

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We enjoy this kind of thing and with the right people no charge. With the wrong people wouldn't do it x

Had a guy on here asking us how much to cam with us the other day. There isn't a charge, this isn't prostitution for us :D

Although saying that to send you worn knickers I'd want about a £10 to cover the cost of the knickers and postage :p
Something I’ve never done actually but I do like the thought of wrapping your knickers around my cock as I wank so that I can cum in them

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't think you can put a price on how much people would do something for I've done a few photos like this but it was something I enjoyed doing

D

Durhamcouple

Something I’ve never done actually but I do like the thought of wrapping your knickers around my cock as I wank so that I can cum in them

We'd love to make this happen for you, as long as you post up photos on here showing the... end result afterwards ;)

Pm us to arrange x

A

AliceNudity

Fairly curvy figure
Size 32E

Assuming if a guy came up to me on the street and offered me these would probably say.
£10 to have me topless
£20 if photos taken
£40 to have me completely naked
£60 if photos taken
£100 to masturbate
£150 if photos taken
£300 to have me use a vibrator assuming it's not any of my own.
£350 for so on.

Beasty220

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Interesting thread. For me there's a big difference with a without pictures as the risk goes up massively.

Men:
Age 38
Build Slim
Cock size about 7 inches

How much to pose naked (unaroused) £20
How much to pose naked (unaroused) and have photos taken, for my use only £250
How much to pose naked aroused £25
How much to pose naked aroused and have photos taken, for my use only £300
How much to masturbate and then after 15 minutes cum £100
How much to masturbate and then after 15 mimutes cum and have photos taken, for my use only £5,000

Back