Horny & Inexperienced

ShySubBoy22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm an inexperienced 22 year old boy looking for some real fun when all this is over.

I haven't done a lot just suck 2 cocks so I'm looking for someone to show me what it's really like to be a submissive boy. I'm very open minded and can't drive but will be willing to take the train.

I'm open to trying almost any fetish/fantasy & desire I just want to be good sub and please.

If you're interested hit me up ;) x

aladinn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm an inexperienced 22 year old boy looking for some real fun when all this is over.

I haven't done a lot just suck 2 cocks so I'm looking for someone to show me what it's really like to be a submissive boy. I'm very open minded and can't drive but will be willing to take the train.

I'm open to trying almost any fetish/fantasy & desire I just want to be good sub and please.

hey wanna add me on kik and snap? it's @bbrobbin and on snap it's the same

Ukkentguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

What’s your location:)

Simon555

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hey, hit me up on kik: simon555.
Or snapchat: simon555.555
X

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm an experience bottom\sub I can't give you some tips and advance on how to please Dom hunky type guys xx

Back