Horny couple

Monstermash50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We have been chatting to some horny guy as a couple,he gets us so hot and keeps asking for pics of my bits.we cannot help but show him.Hubby takes,i pose.i love the thrill of him wanking over me,am i so bad?? Were getting more and more daring,hes had pics of everything including facial dirty ones.
He wanks off and shows us what hes doing..oh gosh....i am a dirty little so and so☺

Last edited:
S

SussexGuy47

We have been chatting to some horny guy as a couple,he gets us so hot and keeps asking for pics of my bits.we cannot help but show him.Hubby takes,i pose.i love the thrill of him wanking over me,am i so bad?? Were getting more and more daring,hes had pics of everything including facial dirty ones.
He wanks off and shows us what hes doing..oh gosh.

Ide love to see x
Would Mrs like ????

Attachments

• 1624937103506680979584.jpg
    1624937103506680979584.jpg
    674.6 KB · Views: 3
B

Boredhusband69

Is anyone else allowed to see these pictures I’m getting horny just thinking about it

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He wanks off and shows us what hes doing..oh gosh....i am a dirty little so and so☺
Sounds good to me. You should post some on here and get more men horny looking at your naked body

Spunkhunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's a queue of blokes all willing to do the same, including me! X

khalidmacijbi21cm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You have to meet me then

Back