Hey I need help with my fantasy

P

Philevo71

My fantasy is to be tied up and gagged and be put in the back of the horsebox on the hay and someone to drive to a quiet place and do whatever they want with me xx
I think I could probably fit that in to my busy schedule!!!!

S

Ste1972

My fantasy is to be tied up and gagged and be put in the back of the horsebox on the hay and someone to drive to a quiet place and do whatever they want with me xx
Hopefully there's a saddle in the horse box that I can tie you to I'm sure that I can take you to places beyond your wildest fantasies

M

ManfromBournemouth

I could help out

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A couple of my exes had horses growing up, fucking in the hay was amazing. Wish I could help you out!

Analplayer

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just let me know when you want!!!
Kik me if you serious: Peggingloverp Anal

Attachments

• 1509828546339.jpg
    1509828546339.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Back