Hey girls

Stars3232

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
straight to the point :) I’m looking for another female that’s looking for fun, something chilled, Ive only just opened up and I’m 28, so I’m looking for online fun first to break me into it and build confidence. Not looking for anything serious right now, just looking for a lot of fun, fantasies have been running wild for too long. Hope you guys give me the time to get to know me. Even if your looking for friends, I could do with some people in the same boat or cheeky tips xx

Stars3232

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Also new here.. if anyone were interested , how do I pass on details.. is it aloud on here? Thanks In advance

Koky

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
straight to the point :) I’m looking for another female that’s looking for fun, something chilled, Ive only just opened up and I’m 28, so I’m looking for online fun first to break me into it and build confidence. Not looking for anything serious right now, just looking for a lot of fun, fantasies have been running wild for too long. Hope you guys give me the time to get to know me. Even if your looking for friends, I could do with some people in the same boat or cheeky tips xx
Also i m search for fun

Dolly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I also

GinaxGx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like to get to know u, I'm reluctant to share pics publicly and wanna be sure I'm not dealing with fake profiles

Back