• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

TightTash

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I have never been fucked by a man but I can’t help but wonder a little... when I’m really horny lately I get off on the thought of someone getting in my car already hard lifting my skirt holding my legs open and putting every inch of your cock straight in my pussy and fucking my tight pussy till you cum inside me. I’d love to have my pussy plugged with something of my choice and told to go home to my girlfriend...

I am so wet right now!

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So I have never been fucked by a man but I can’t help but wonder a little... when I’m really horny lately I get off on the thought of someone getting in my car already hard lifting my skirt holding my legs open and putting every inch of your cock straight in my pussy and fucking my tight pussy till you cum inside me. I’d love to have my pussy plugged with something of my choice and told to go home to my girlfriend...

I am so wet right now!
Come play with me tasha try mine for size, one size fits all:rolleyes:

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I am so wet right now!
I’m sure you’ll have no shortage of offers

S

SteM69

I am so wet right now!
Sounds like an offer I can’t refuse ;) xxx

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your girlfriend may not approve, however, it is something every woman should at least experience. Don't over think the experience is just sex. You don't want it to be an anticlimax compared to your desire. Just let it happen on day with a guy you feel comfortable to fuck. Then go home to your girlfriend.

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I am so wet right now!
Happy to help you out with your fantasy

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I am so wet right now!
if my size turns u on then pm me to fuck u

F

Femlonging4fun

I'm a lesbian and love to be penetrated from time to time. It really turns me on thinking about it. My girlfriend uses a strap on, but I'm sure it's not the same as a guys hard cock!
Lately I have been thinking about being fucked by a trans male to female so I get the best of both worlds, the female looking hot lady with the cock still attached.

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm a lesbian and love to be penetrated from time to time. It really turns me on thinking about it. My girlfriend uses a strap on, but I'm sure it's not the same as a guys hard cock!
Lately I have been thinking about being fucked by a trans male to female so I get the best of both worlds, the female looking hot lady with the cock still attached.
Sounds magical!

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I am so wet right now!
Everything once right! Go for it!

Back