Hello Boys

Sexy_Jo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using the chat rooms for a while (very hot) and thought I would sign up to the forum as well.

I am single, bi and have a huge sex drive. Older guys and married couples are my favourite but I am up for anything.

Not met anyone from here yet, but might, let's see how it goes.

Jo x

Thewelshdragon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Jo

How are you?

I am an older guy looking for chat, dirty chat and swapping pics.

Let me know if you are up for a chat.

Chris x

Newguy8861

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using the chat rooms for a while (very hot) and thought I would sign up to the forum as well.

I am single, bi and have a huge sex drive. Older guys and married couples are my favourite but I am up for anything.

Jo x

Hi Jo, I’m keen to chat with you and find out what you’re Into and take it from there :)

MrApples84

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Hey Jo, welcome! Looking forward to chatting with you some time if you're up for it x

BadHusband66

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

U sound a dream , Cardiff not a million miles away , let’s get it on so the song goes

Jim9587

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Hi Jo. I’m an older guy. I’ve been using this chat for only a month, but love it. It’s great to be outrageously naughty and let imagination go wild and you never know it might lead to a sexual encounter. Love to chat. Jim XXX

Jono

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Hi Jo, I'm a straight married guy 46, huge sex drive also. I'm fit and intelligent and looking for fun. Hmu if you feel like it.
X

staffman1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Cardiff and you like older guys, 2 things I like. Pop down there couple times a year to visit the ice arena. Need a partner for the bars later x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x

Hi Jo,
I love a good sexy chat, especially on kik where we can swap pics. Also keen on getting together for some physical fun to, turn all those fantasies into reality ;)

Socrates

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Hi Jo, single experienced guy with high sex drive. love giving as much as receiving. [email protected]

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,

Jo x
Hi Jo how are you I'm always up for fun message me x

M

Martham73

Hi sexy_Jo, I'm sure you'll have a great time on this forum..

staffman1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi when I come down to Cardiff for the ice hockey maybe we could meet up??

Back