Hard spankings

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
IMG_20200127_212001_050.jpg I really want to be spanked properly, not just a little quick slap on my buttcheek. I mean throwing over your lap, pined down and spanked until my ass cheeks a stinging red. I don't care if its painful or if it make me cry. I just wanna feel like I'm naughty and I'm being properly punish. I've even got a spankings paddle, (in my picture). What do you think? Do you enjoy spanked?

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 42007 I really want to be spanked properly, not just a little quick slap on my buttcheek. I mean throwing over your lap, pined down and spanked until my ass cheeks a stinging red. I don't care if its painful or if it make me cry. I just wanna feel like I'm naughty and I'm being properly punish. I've even got a spankings paddle, (in my picture). What do you think? Do you enjoy spanked?
How did i miss my sissy sluts sexxy ass xx and you know i would spank it :p

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You look amazing

Attachments

• 17125573.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 28

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ill make them red enough, ill spank you so hard
Yes sir, It needs to a hard and long spanking, until I'm crying begging you to stop, but you shouldn't stop until my white little ass cheeks are burning red and I can't sit down. I'm a bad girl I deserve it! Xxx

MazzaAndz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes sir, It needs to a hard and long spanking, until I'm crying begging you to stop, but you shouldn't stop until my white little ass cheeks are burning red and I can't sit down. I'm a bad girl I deserve it! Xxx
I know, you’ve been such a naughty little girl, ill make it so the only place you’re allowed to sit down is on my cock

Tonyawild69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know, you’ve been such a naughty little girl, ill make it so the only place you’re allowed to sit down is on my cock
Mmm that the way it should me done, a hard cock should be the only place a naughty girl like me should be allowed to sit xx

N

Newburysub

View attachment 42007 I really want to be spanked properly, not just a little quick slap on my buttcheek. I mean throwing over your lap, pined down and spanked until my ass cheeks a stinging red. I don't care if its painful or if it make me cry. I just wanna feel like I'm naughty and I'm being properly punish. I've even got a spankings paddle, (in my picture). What do you think? Do you enjoy spanked?

Spanking is always great, wait till you been strapped to a bench then your know the real fun x

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Def
Definitely yes and punish you with my Dick up your ass hard and deep because you been very naughty xx

Attachments

• 16025914841681035360776.jpg
    16025914841681035360776.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 4

Kellie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
love the pic would love to meet up for some fun with you

Back