Hampshire ladies

I

Impaler

Mature couple with bi curious wife are looking for a bi curious or bi sexual lady, to show my other half what it's like to be shared by both sexes

I

Impaler

We love your nips. My other half would like to suck on them. We would like to get you into the bedroom and get you naked

I

Impaler

She doesn't have big tits. She has a good handful, but she has big brown nips that she likes to have sucked hard while I squeeze her tits

Crystal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mmmm sounds rather lovely I have to say. Have you had two women before?

I

Impaler

I have had two women before, but that was a long time ago. It would be good to have two women again. Especially as one of them is the other half. I have always loved having sex with women. I can't get enough of a woman's body. Looking at your lovely tits and knowing that my other half is also looking and commenting on.

I

Impaler

Thoughts become reality and this is new for my other half. She wants to eat a pussy with me and have her pussy eaten by you and I. She said that she would like to feel both of us on her nips and wants us to tag team her. She wants to squat over you and cum over your face and have me lick it off you. She wants to hold your pussy open and guide me into you

I

Impaler

I’ve pm’d you
Sorry. I can't find your message babe. If you want to we can always email each other. Let me know if you want to and I'll give you my email address. I hope you do as I like to think we are starting on a sexual adventure that will give us everything we want. You will do what I tell you to. To see you licking my other halfs shaven pussy and her juice on your lips. I could eat your pussy and rim your arse. My other half will play with your clit and pussy till you squirt over her. Message me on here sweetheart. I'm going to knock one out over you. Naked pics please babe and don't forget the open pussy pic's xx

Back