Group sex with me and my friend

R

RTW87

Want a guy to cum in here and i taste her after. Also she wants to have another women cum on me and she tastes it. She does give a good BJ too. The idea of another couple to play with is what we want ideally. I also wanna know shes been filled inbetween me

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Want a guy to cum in here and i taste her after. Also she wants to have another women cum on me and she tastes it. She does give a good BJ too. The idea of another couple to play with is what we want ideally. I also wanna know shes been filled inbetween me
Id be open to your idea for sure buddy your missus looks amazing xxxdc3671d8-032d-43da-a3cf-da1ee87a223f.jpg

Dblaine1321

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I’m game. Let me know what you think

Attachments

• 84E05784-FF68-4BDA-8AC9-7D3F9460168F.jpeg
    84E05784-FF68-4BDA-8AC9-7D3F9460168F.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 23

slondonfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm game depending on where you are.....

B

Biglicker

Hi

Daniele87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same age... I'm really horny and ready for fuck and cum...!!!

SCJ2709

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey man...would love to participate..40 M can come wherever u up for some no strings fun...pm me some pics of ur missus

N

n0rty_manc

Can you write in English first? Terrible grammer! Sounds like more bullshit though.

avoleep

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

hey i am very interested, what do i need to do ?

B

Biglicker

What location

B

Biglicker

me and my girl like to do this she loves to watch me fuck

Jamessmith1119

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Want a guy to cum in here and i taste her after. Also she wants to have another women cum on me and she tastes it. She does give a good BJ too. The idea of another couple to play with is what we want ideally. I also wanna know shes been filled inbe

Want a young cock for the job??

Back