Groping

DebJ

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No woman should have to put up with this, but may I say that when much younger I did get groped a lot while travelling on the tube ,in pubs and clubs. I loved it. I dressed to invite it. I thought it a compliment. I vaguely wonder whether all the absolute prohibitions have gone too far. xxxDebs

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No woman should have to put up with this, but may I say that when much younger I did get groped a lot while travelling on the tube ,in pubs and clubs. I loved it. I dressed to invite it. I thought it a compliment. I vaguely wonder whether all the absolute prohibitions have gone too far. xxxDebs
Would love to grope you with permission obviously x ;)

DebJ

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I never complained about being groped. I was putting it out there with a short skirt or sheer top, what could I expect? I thought of it as a compliment. Some gropers were just a hand on the bum others went further, but that’s ok, my choice of clothes xxx

S

SussexGuy47

I never complained about being groped. I was putting it out there with a short skirt or sheer top, what could I expect? I thought of it as a compliment. Some gropers were just a hand on the bum others went further, but that’s ok, my choice of clothes xxx
Show us what You might wear????

DebJ

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well what I mean is that if dress provocatively, short skirt, stockings, heels, sheer blouse, that sort of thing, then sure I will get a reaction maybe and I don’t mind, why should I? So some guy grabs my bum or even my tits; it’s a compliment i think. One time it happened and I groped him straight back, happy days. If I don’t want male attention then I will dress prim and proper xxxxx Debs

DebJ

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ah he was fun, and didnt mind me feeling his equipment in return for his feeling me up xxxDebs. We snogged but didn’t actually have sex. It was in a club. Alcohol was involved. Not proud, but it made me happy at the time so who cares?

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Many years ago, as a virginal young apprentice printer I went to IPEX in Olympia with an older journeyman: having come back from his National Service he was much more worldly-wise than I, and we also went around Battersee, were there were, shall we say, professional ladies. In the course of a conversation one of the lady's groped my companion Chris very openly, comenting mmm or something, then groped me. Quite a shock for me in my innocence, possibly the more so as I didn't expect it, and am definitely not hung!
However, there were no adverse comments made so now I can consider it a positive.

Back