Glasgow woman

S

ScottishJen

So I've seen a lot of men posting asking for wank buddies and I think thats a great idea. I'm looking for another female to be my wank buddy. I think I'd cum so hard watching another woman fuck herself. We could do it in my car until you are comfortable going elsewhere?

single6688

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I've seen a lot of men posting asking for wank buddies and I think thats a great idea. I'm looking for another female to be my wank buddy. I think I'd cum so hard watching another woman fuck herself. We could do it in my car until you are comfortable going elsewhere?
Pm me

Harty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm

C

Cra1g69

Pity it’s only girls you wanna wank with lol , good luck though

S

Scot05

S

Scot05

Samj123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Sam 35 Asian guy from Glasgow. Get in touch if you want a good time 07552012634

Stevie0141

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to join in with you

Bigrich98

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All of you men here do know the original post by Scottish Jen was a thought from her back in Nov 2021!! And, she was looking for another female! I hope none of you work for the AA or we shall be left waiting to be repaired for a very long time.
hahahaha

Cockhead1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Jen it would be better if both sexes were helping each other out

Back