Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
9952e4598f8a0a0881cb229af0a0d608--submissive-ddlg-bondage.jpg
With lock down being a common occurance and isolation an issue for many. I thought we should share our toys.
There is a wealth of information and experience on this forum.
So let's discuss the ins and outs of self pleasure.
What toys do you have?
What works for you?
Have your seen something that looks fun or worth checking out?
Can any one rate or review a particular accessory.
I think it might be fun, interesting and possibly educational for some to chat about our sex aids.
Please leave your comments.
-Sex-Toys-for-Couples--.jpg

Last edited:
P

Philevo71

Just me and Rosie Palm and her five daughters Adie, although I’m getting more and more curious about penis pumps and flashlight devices!!!
May be something I need to investigate in the future!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just me and Rosie Palm and her five daughters Adie, although I’m getting more and more curious about penis pumps and flashlight devices!!!
It would be interesting to hear mens opinions on using sex toys themselves x

S

Ste1972

It would be interesting to hear mens opinions on using sex toys themselves x
Well from personal experience flashlight type toys are pretty darn good especially when someone is using them on you but still nowhere near as good as the real thing

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
s-l640.jpg
Thanks fot your commitments
Hands are a great stimulus.
Some times we look for more than our regular wank routine.
Accessories such as pumps or fleshlamps can add another dimension and feeling to self gratification.
There is never any harm in investigating such avenues.
vampire-fleshlight.jpg

Last edited:

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Even just a manual whip or paddle board tend to be noisy. Whether used on yourself or someone else.
5aafddc9918dae625da36d50-large.jpg

P

Philevo71

View attachment 63625
Thanks fot your commitments
Hands are a great stimulus.
Some times we look for more than our regular wank routine.
Accessories such as punps or fleshlamps can add another dimension and feeling to self gratification.
There is never any harm in investigating such avenues.
View attachment 63626
That’s the kiddie Adie (minus the vampire teeth) lol, my wife works for nhs gets 30% discount from love honey so I think I’ll give one of these a go!!!!

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That’s the kiddie Adie (minus the vampire teeth) lol, my wife works for nhs gets 30% discount from love honey so I think I’ll give one of these a go!!!!
Strewth additional discount available for NHS. We might need to talk. I've been contemplating refreshing a few restraints for when lock down ends. That sounds like fee lube. Lol.

P

Philevo71

Strewth additional discount available for NHS. We might need to talk. I've been contemplating refreshing a few restraints for when lock down ends. That sounds like fee lube. Lol.
Yeah ya get a card which allows ya discount in tons of places funny thing is she’s been there 17 years and we only found about about the card two years ago!!!! (Gutted)

P

Philevo71

If I can help ya out I will mukka!

Back