Getting authenticated

hornyoldgit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening everybody,

I need advice how to become authenticated. At present when I log in there is a box that has a tick in it declaring I'm a "guest" and lets me log-in.

BUT

When I unclick that "guest" box and press "log-in" I always get a message saying, " You have not been authenticated and kicked out by the server...

I chatted to an administrator and he advised me to RESET MY COOKIES Or CACHE HISTORY whatever they are.

Can any tech clever person educate a complete technophobe how or where I reset my cookies?

Thank You in advance....

N

Newburysub

Good evening everybody,

I need advice how to become authenticated. At present when I log in there is a box that has a tick in it declaring I'm a "guest" and lets me log-in.

BUT

When I unclick that "guest" box and press "log-in" I always get a message saying, " You have not been authenticated and kicked out by the server...

I chatted to an administrator and he advised me to RESET MY COOKIES Or CACHE HISTORY whatever they are.

Can any tech clever person educate a complete technophobe how or where I reset my cookies?

Thank You in advance....
Best way Google or any search, how to clear your history, it might just be you not confirmed your email address as lots of sites need that, good luck and then enjoy.

hornyoldgit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Best way Google or any search, how to clear your history, it might just be you not confirmed your email address as lots of sites need that, good luck and then enjoy.
Hi Newburysub, I did Google and found how to do it...THANK YOU for taking the time to respond...Mark

Back