GAY SEX FANTASY

Curious4more

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have had fantasies of being with a guy for a while, I'm not physically attracted to guys but can't stop thinking about it. This has over time turned into some more, I now fantasize of a MMM 3sum with a couple. The thought of watching them wanking & sucking each other but I too want to join in. I would love to suck a guy whilst watching him being fucked. I myself do like anal but haven't ever been with a guy, anyone who can help with this please message me. If you too have the same fantasy or want to share your own please do. Happy chatting

Kinkyk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd love to help you guys make these fantasys into a reality and you could do the same for me I've been craving to suck ride be ridden by another man....
Pm me guys x

Attachments

• 56b0d88a-bea4-4bb9-b7f4-92d586c87a64.jpg
    56b0d88a-bea4-4bb9-b7f4-92d586c87a64.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
B

Boredhusband69

I'd love to help you guys make these fantasys into a reality and you could do the same for me I've been craving to suck ride be ridden by another man....
Pm me guys x
That is some cock would look better in my mouth though

Im4you

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have had fantasies of being with a guy for a while, I'm not physically attracted to guys but can't stop thinking about it. This has over time turned into some more, I now fantasize of a MMM 3sum with a couple. The thought of watching them wanking & sucking each other but I too want to join in. I would love to suck a guy whilst watching him being fucked. I myself do like anal but haven't ever been with a guy, anyone who can help with this please message me. If you too have the same fantasy or want to share your own please do. Happy chatting
You don't give your location. I have similar feelings, but I have never given Anal. I do get a twitch in my arse when I think of cock though. So if you are close enough, I am sure we could hit it off and you satisfy my anal lust for cock.

Back