Fucking in the rain

P

Philevo71

DD0E59D9-7548-4396-929E-F7FB7AD768AC.jpeg I’ve never done it yet but I’d love to fuck someone on the bonnet of my car in the pissing down rain on a hot stormy day I’ve wanted to for as long as I can remember, anyone else have that fantasy of fucking outdoors in the torrential rain In my option nothing is sexier than wet skin on skin especially wet kissing!
P.s just don’t dent my bonnet lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ve never done it yet but I’d love to fuck someone on the bonnet of my car in the pissing down rain on a hot stormy day I’ve wanted to for as long as I can remember, anyone else have that fantasy of fucking outdoors in the torrential In my option nothing is sexier than wet skin on skin especially wet kissing!
Is it an Audi ? I'd love to fuck on an Audi s6 in red.....

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've never fucked on top of a car before ... just inside one and it ain't comfy with my stupid legs haha x

P

Philevo71

Not that I'm fussy ... I've always wanted fucked in a FAKETAXI with some old taxi driver
Yeah that sounds very nice my other one is to be in a really posh store and fuck in the changing rooms so you know ya gotta be quiet!!!

P

Philevo71

I’ve done in a car but it’s awkward and fumbley wasn’t my favourite, and am gagging to do the rain one!! Has to be hot stormy tho!!!

P

Philevo71

Although the bonnet is a little dirty atm you best not wear anything to expensive!!! Just smutty sexy slutty and easy wipe!!!

Back