Fuck my wife

S

Saxon

I luv to watch my stunning wife get her fit shaved pussy fucked by another guys big hard cock. Preferably bigger than mine. I luv to watch her play with their cock teasing me as she gets wet knowing that I’m gonna have to watch as her pussy is penetrated and watch her face a she moans in pleasure as she makes me watch her get fucked, there’s nothing much better trust me.

N

newby2019

I luv to watch my stunning wife get her fit shaved pussy fucked by another guys big hard cock. Preferably bigger than mine. I luv to watch her play with their cock teasing me as she gets wet knowing that I’m gonna have to watch as her pussy is penetrated and watch her face a she moans in pleasure as she makes me watch her get fucked, there’s nothing much better trust me.
A bit far from Essex, but do you play online?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love the thought of my wife riding a big cock but cant get her into it
Start off a bit easier... get her riding my face & ill tongue fuck her till she squirts x

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Want her open wide as she straddles my face... ill tongue fuck her as u fuck her

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im Newcastle but can travel if ive horny pussys to taste... luv tongue fuckin

Jammin1807

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Show me pix of her and we can arrange a time and place

Back