Follow me following you..

M

MowgliSCN

If I start to follow you it's not bcus I'm stalking, or collecting avatar trophies, or perhaps I'm somehow sadly fooling my lonely self with lots of beautiful imaginary relationships...
It's far more shallow than that..I have enjoyed your comments or opinions such as having great humanity or a hilarious way of expressing yourself...it's simple I can't be hiding in the hedge across the road from everyone's bedroom or lying in wait on the back seat of your car so get on it and find fun following...

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If I start to follow you it's not bcus I'm stalking, or collecting avatar trophies, or perhaps I'm somehow sadly fooling my lonely self with lots of beautiful imaginary relationships...
It's far more shallow than that..I have enjoyed your comments or opinions such as having great humanity or a hilarious way of expressing yourself...it's simple I can't be hiding in the hedge across the road from everyone's bedroom or lying in wait on the back seat of your car so get on it and find fun following...
I tried following the moon once-I lost.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Reminds me of "Game for a laugh" with Jeremy Beadle.

You're not Jeremy Beadle are you???
2 a yous were hilarious I know mowgli isn't with us but still got to laugh at this ... PMSL !! XX

Back