First dp

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I hade been out and decided to walk home in the early hours of the morning I was completely wrecked I had been drinking all day and night walking down the cycle path 5 men approached me and one asked for a light and where I was going I said I was going home so he put his arm around my waste and said they would walk me home my flat was only 5 mins away but I said ok
Walking along his hand went from my waste up my skirt a few times but I didn’t say anything as we got to the door he said are we all coming in then I was pissed and horny and just said yes.
We got in the front room the guy who had his hands on pushed me up against the wall stripped me naked and fucked me from behind till he cum then two of the others pulled me on to the sofa one fucked me from behind whilst the other fucked my mouth the other two were watching I don’t remember much after that
I remember getting fucked up the arse laying on my side and also my first dp I was sat on top slowly fucking and one of them put his cock in my arse and they both fucked me at the same time I woke up in the morning with two of them in my bed.

A

AuntyJayne

Nice story babe. Love to hear a much more detailed account of your sexy adventures.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I hade been out and decided to walk home in the early hours of the morning I was completely wrecked I had been drinking all day and night walking down the cycle path 5 men approached me and one asked for a light and where I was going I said I was going home so he put his arm around my waste and said they would walk me home my flat was only 5 mins away but I said ok
Walking along his hand went from my waste up my skirt a few times but I didn’t say anything as we got to the door he said are we all coming in then I was pissed and horny and just said yes.
We got in the front room the guy who had his hands on pushed me up against the wall stripped me naked and fucked me from behind till he cum then two of the others pulled me on to the sofa one fucked me from behind whilst the other fucked my mouth the other two were watching I don’t remember much after that
I remember getting fucked up the arse laying on my side and also my first dp I was sat on top slowly fucking and one of them put his cock in my arse and they both fucked me at the same time I woke up in the morning with two of them in my bed.
Sounds like they all had a good time

Back