First cock

R

Ridemycock

When I was 16 i took a part time job in a shoe shop it was ran by a husband and wife joe and sue she was ok but joe seemed strange always starring at me i got the impression he liked young men he was about 40 any way after a few weeks of him rubbing past me he made is first move on me is wife only works part time and it was her day off joe shut the shop and asked be to help him in the back room and with in minutes he pulled down my track suit bottoms and pants and started to smell my arse he said i smell amazing then he was licking my dirty arse I was so shocked but at the same time my cock went hard then he turned me around and started to suck my cock my mind was so confused because I like girls and never had my cock sucked and it felt great i was pumming my boy cock into his mouth then wow my body shook and i came in is mouth he was still sucking a good minute after I came and my body was shaking joe had took all my load ...... Anyway this went on for a few weeks the same way he would always smell my arse then lick it then suck me off it must have been his kinky way I never sucked him i didn't want to but one day he asked me to suck him I said noway lol but looking at is hard cock made me week at the knees so I took my first cock and it tasted nice and felt great having his balls slap my chin, took him a good 10 minutes to come only a bit went into my mouth the rest was all over my face I didn't like the taste off come ,what a turnaround my life was i had only left school a few days before I took this job and now once a week I am being sucked off by a older man and i loved it and things got even better it was Friday again he shut the shop early I skipped to the back room but this time he wanted to fuck my tiny arse omg it took about 30 minutes fingering my arse with oli to get ready for my first cock and Jesus he fucked me hard for about 10minutes it felt fucking amazing being taken like a girl he shot is load then slowly pul out and i noticed poo all over is dick he said it's ok that's normal he cleaned himself up and cleaned my arse with wet wipes...Anyway this went on until I left and started collage i would often walk past is shop and think about them times......the end hope you enjoy this real story.

Back