First Bi experience

Naughtyboy719

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi just introducing myself, new to this chat room. Welll I am 52 fit male just out of a relationship with a hot female, we have gone our separate ways but we did want to try a MMF threesome.
Met a female friend with benefits who wanted to try too, so we found a really nice guy to join us, never had any desire to have any sexual experiences with a guy but, seeing another hard cock rather than in movies excited me, I had to touch it, stroke it and taste it, I let him have sex with my female friend I loved watching him take her she sucked him well. I exploded when I wanked him and he shot over her. I’d love to try just a guy on his own so I can experience it again any married or bi guys in the West Devon area at all

K1nkster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi just introducing myself, new to this chat room. Welll I am 52 fit male just out of a relationship with a hot female, we have gone our separate ways but we did want to try a MMF threesome.
Met a female friend with benefits who wanted to try too, so we found a really nice guy to join us, never had any desire to have any sexual experiences with a guy but, seeing another hard cock rather than in movies excited me, I had to touch it, stroke it and taste it, I let him have sex with my female friend I loved watching him take her she sucked him well. I exploded when I wanked him and he shot over her. I’d love to try just a guy on his own so I can experience it again any married or bi guys in the West Devon area at all

Hi Naughty,
54 bi guy have had fun with some clean sensible confident guys, and really keen on playing in front of your wife/girlfriend too, or 1 to 1. Please say Hi.

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
21 years old bi male, would love to be the one you experience it with

CD_Chantelle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds fun x

Back