Filthy

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I needed to post... I am bored of vanilla sex I want to be well and truly fucked. I need to be used, I am submissive and nothing is off limits . I kinda have a breeding fetish but I’m not actually wanting kids, I love the idea of being bred and having cum deep inside my pussy. Can someone help me out. I’m also recently out as bi, any girls want to hit me up please do x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I needed to post... I am bored of vanilla sex I want to be well and truly fucked. I need to be used, I am submissive and nothing is off limits . I kinda have a breeding fetish but I’m not actually wanting kids, I love the idea of being bred and having cum deep inside my pussy. Can someone help me out. I’m also recently out as bi, any girls want to hit me up please do x
Well you’ve come to the right place... there’s plenty fellas I’ve seen posting on here while will very much sort you out, for want of a better phrase..

John-Sweden89

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you want to have some cozy sexting time I’m alway up for it. My snap: jms891

regards

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sound like a lot of fun.
Id love to hear more if you would like to chat?

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love that scenario. I’m sub myself and love to do as I’m told. Dream of a hotel where I’m tied up with my dress round my waist and just used like a slut. I’m married but that doesn’t stop me. So love for us to be laid out and filled

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dam naughty babe horny reading your sexy desires xx
Added u on snap x

Mancman76

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Need to meet up you definitely my type of girl

Pmichealpatrick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Rich_depravedperv

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there you sound amazing - hope to chat sometime. xxx

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My fantasy (one of 'em at least):

There's a party--maybe a stag do--going on in a fancy hotel suite and I'm in the bedroom tied on the bed with another girl. Guys keep coming in and choosing which of us they want to use . . . .

Use first?? I would use you both.

John81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
All day! Nothing better than a woman that knows what she wants and let's a man take It that step further and be well and truly dirty and hardcore. Tell me moor of what you like

V

V1976

My fantasy (one of 'em at least):

There's a party--maybe a stag do--going on in a fancy hotel suite and I'm in the bedroom tied on the bed with another girl. Guys keep coming in and choosing which of us they want to use . . . .

I would love to be invited to thatparty. Exactly what I like to do.

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Id fill u in every hole and enjoy every minute of it

Back