Filthy freezer fuck

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jst had most unexpected filthy fuck while in supermarket stockin up for day in the sun... im always commando wearing shorts & today was only different as so horny from recent chat before headed out... in freezer section literally bumped into an old friend & sheepishly said sorry as with her bf... he wandered away leaving us chattin & wasnt long before freezers had an effect on her & me haha... nipples pointing at each other i made sum quip about who's needed suckin 1st & she jst stopped dead... its not ur nipples i want to suck, i felt u against me earlier... smiling i asked if my mouth was needed to melt her lips & flirting was cut short by return of her bf... said our goodbyes & off i went... jst about to checkout my phone buzzed... it was her.. fitting room 3 now... omfg i stiffened & made way there fast as cud... pushin past curtain she was jst in underwear & lifted her up onto me legs wrapped tight as took my cock out to find her held open waiting for it... straight inside deep as she bucked down to meet me & fuck me feelin was amazing... biting her hand muffled her moans as fucked hard deep & fast against the mirror... tightenin on me moaning to cum with her now... fuck yes final few hard strokes & i started cumin hard matched by her gushin orgasm.... cum drippin from her as kissed then watched her walk off... fuck yes i needed that... so did she as msgd to tell me ...nxt sunday arranged. xxx

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jst had most unexpected filthy fuck while in supermarket stockin up for day in the sun... im always commando wearing shorts & today was only different as so horny from recent chat before headed out... in freezer section literally bumped into an old friend & sheepishly said sorry as with her bf... he wandered away leaving us chattin & wasnt long before freezers had an effect on her & me haha... nipples pointing at each other i made sum quip about who's needed suckin 1st & she jst stopped dead... its not ur nipples i want to suck, i felt u against me earlier... smiling i asked if my mouth was needed to melt her lips & flirting was cut short by return of her bf... said our goodbyes & off i went... jst about to checkout my phone buzzed... it was her.. fitting room 3 now... omfg i stiffened & made way there fast as cud... pushin past curtain she was jst in underwear & lifted her up onto me legs wrapped tight as took my cock out to find her held open waiting for it... straight inside deep as she bucked down to meet me & fuck me feelin was amazing... biting her hand muffled her moans as fucked hard deep & fast against the mirror... tightenin on me moaning to cum with her now... fuck yes final few hard strokes & i started cumin hard matched by her gushin orgasm.... cum drippin from her as kissed then watched her walk off... fuck yes i needed that... so did she as msgd to tell me ...nxt sunday arranged. xxx
Amazing.. Some people have all the luck.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Whole new meaning to taking her up the aisle !!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Swaggering in Walking like John wayne
Cum dribblin down inner thighs givin her shivers remembering the fuck that left her full mmmmm if had time id hav tongue fucked it from her then kissed long & deep leavin my taste on both sets of lips xx

Back