Female sub slut

S

Sandrine

I’m a submissive slut thirsty for the taste of another woman. I can travel or host in London.
I’m female and expect you to be and I am looking to please more than receive. You don’t have to be lesbian but just willing to let me lick you clean after a long day

Squirtypussylips

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m a submissive slut thirsty for the taste of another woman. I can travel or host in London.
I’m female and expect you to be and I am looking to please more than receive. You don’t have to be lesbian but just willing to let me lick you clean after a long day
You sound like just what I need

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love eating pussy. In London also x

Harrygm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi , me and my partner are lookimg to add a woman into the mix for a threesome if that interests you ?

Destiny

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This ad is exactly what I’m looking for, just want my pussy ate for hours by a gorgeous woman x

Alex_scuba

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi. By chance do you like ffm or fffm fun ?

PollyT12

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, portsmouth here. You willing to come down here?.
I will host you for the night.

TONYLONDON

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
it really makes me laugh at all those fucking STUPID MALES who answer this ad, the FEMALE is searching for another FEMALE not a male, are these males really that fucking stupid to think she wants A MALE, how fucking DUMB are they
READ THE ADVERT STUPID MALE ARSEHOLES

Muscular

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If not this poster but anyone else want to hook up I’m game

Back