Fantasise about sucking cock

I_dont_know

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
5355ECFF-E3F8-404D-A845-5F1238B738C2.jpgI’m straight (generally) I have only ever been with women, my wife turns me on, women turn me on. But I have a yearning when I am horny to suck cock. I was watching Jack Whitehall Travels with his Father and they went to naked yoga. All I could think was how I wanted to be this student so I could just turn and take the instructor in my mouth.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
there's nout wrong with givin a bj.
BUT
do you cheat
would your partner be freaked out if you suggested / hinted at, wanting to taste cock
are you clean? cos theres a friggin huge chance that you wouldn't be if you aren't careful and try with a stranger

you hear stories about guys letting their mate come round n shag the mrs, n either having or giving bj's with said mate. uhmm.
imagine, back before you realised theres something you like about cock, that a guy fro work asked you round to his place to 'do the mrs' n tried to suck you off. would he have been conscious when you left his place? would you have made his life hell a work or threatened to in order to have his mrs whenever you wanted?

I've known people who had to move because of allowing a 'friend' into their sex life

might i suggest...
*talk to your wife about being curious about letting a third into your sex life.
point out that you're not asking to cheat or have a woman, and that she could, if she wanted, go 1st and have a guy
if she agrees to that, make sure you meet the guy someplace VERY neutral and that they know nothing is happening until both you and your wife are comfortable. n ask when they last got checked. make sure he has stated he is bi in his profile on what ever app or site you use.
**only let him know where you live AFTER both of you have discussed it.

* you never know, she might have fancied a third for some time, n be more than happy to have 1st pick
** don't go behind her back n make arrangements she isn't fully happy with

feel free to convo
good luck n happy hunting

Andyppp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 97532I’m straight (generally) I have only ever been with women, my wife turns me on, women turn me on. But I have a yearning when I am horny to suck cock. I was watching Jack Whitehall Travels with his Father and they went to naked yoga. All I could think was how I wanted to be this student so I could just turn and take the instructor in my mouth.
I feel the same! I would class myself as straight but just get this urge to suck a dick

B

BBW1986

She’s never been keen on me fucking other women so we’ve always had MFM so god knows how she’d feel about me sucking cock
But maybe that's the thing... other women may feel like a threat to her, whereas sucking cock might not?

C

CFCBabe0788

My husband is curious about what it would be like to suck a cock and have his sucked by a guy

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My husband is curious about what it would be like to suck a cock and have his sucked by a guy
provided everything is nice n fresh, its all good.
guys need to leave the cream cheese at the deli counter tho, lol

you could explain how he feels in your mouth right after sucking him, provided you're not shy. a quick glance through most of the hookup apps should give a clue as to whats out there local to you

Back