Dominus_Nox_8

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are looking for a woman who can fulfill my husbands needs of erotic chat. We want someone who can make him excited before he explores my body. We are exploring ideas and this is our first foray. Message on here, or on kik user name: Dominus_Nox_8

Miss4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dirty online talk to start with, we want the excitement that brings before anything else
We could arrange something..... I don’t know what your timing or situation is like. I think Kik or somewhere like that is best. That’s how I communicate with other ‘friends’ . I only joined this site yesterday so I’m not familiar with that aspect yet.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We could arrange something..... I don’t know what your timing or situation is like. I think Kik or somewhere like that is best. That’s how I communicate with other ‘friends’ . I only joined this site yesterday so I’m not familiar with that aspect yet.

Hi Miss4fun, I love a good sexy chat on kik. I am free most evenings if you fancy a chat - emeris61. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dominus_Nox_8

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We're on kik, we can normally reply through the day and night. User name is Dominus_Nox_8. Add if you want

Frank33

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'd be up for the challenge if you wanted a guy to help spice things up I'm up for anything goes so kik me please at Droxy11 I look forward to hearing from you thanks

Back