Erotic short stories and musings..

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. Here's a thread for expressing yourself in writing. You don't need to be a booker prize winning author or a poet laureate.

Let your imaginations run wild o_O, experience what you've always wanted to (provided it's legal :)) and share the fantasy - it's more fun!

Short stories (kudos if they're true), poems, musings, memes, it doesn't matter - get it off your chest.

Come on, don't be shy, you know you want to... ;)

(By the way, please post your own stuff and not others' copyrighted material. Your ideas are much more interesting anyway)

Last edited:

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'll get the ball rolling. Here's a fantasy of mine. I have many but this incorporates many things that drive me wild. To anyone brave (or daft) enough to read this, I thank you in advance.

Be Careful What You Wish For (On Second Thoughts, Don't...)

I had no idea how long I’d been tied to the chair. It seemed like forever. “Won’t be long. I’ll be back for you soon,” the Master had said. I knew he was up to something special; something new – but I had no idea what he had planned. I hadn’t seen Mistress around either. Was she playing tonight? What was going on? I was naked and getting cold, my arms were aching behind my back and the shiny, silver cage felt like ice on my cock and balls.

Then, I heard voices from the bedroom next door. The Master laughed and spoke. I couldn’t make out the words but there was no mistaking his deep baritone, authoritative tone. Another voice, who was that? I didn’t recognise it. There was movement, a scraping of furniture and then, other voices. How many? God knows – a few - a bloody lot. Shit! What had I let myself in for? There was a whole group next door. This was new to me. I knew I had told the Master that I was keen to try a group session, but THIS? - I don’t know. I noticed it had fallen silent next door. I was tingling all over. “Must be the cold”, I thought but my body was giving me away - my cock had started to harden. It was pressing against the chilly bars of the cage. It hurt and, yet, it was exciting.

Footsteps. The door opened. The Master was looking very pleased with himself. “We’re ready now.”

He was behind me freeing me from my captivity. Something was up. I sensed he was trembling with excitement as he fumbled the ropes. “Got a real treat for you.” His voice was trembling slightly. I had never seen the Master like this before.

I followed him out into the hall, taking unsteady steps. Pins and needles crept along my arms and my legs felt like they’d turned to jelly. He paused at the bedroom door and looked at me with a grin, “Are you sure you want this?” His tone was almost mocking. ‘Want what?’ I thought. I didn’t dare question the Master, but I HAD TO KNOW. My voice quivered, “Oh, yes, please Master”.

With that, he slowly pushed open the door.

I couldn’t make sense of what I was seeing at first. Some men standing, naked, in a huddle? How many, maybe six, seven? At least. Their heads seemed to be bowed, backs arched slightly. They seemed to be trembling, their arms twitching. A circle jerk! Not my big thing. A wave of disappointment came over me. ‘I’m too late for this party, anyway’, I thought.

The master gestured and led me over to the chair which had been placed near to the group, restraints at the ready.

Once bound to the chair and immobilised again, I turned my attention to the group. The action was getting more frantic, their bodies moving quicker, almost in rhythm. I could hear moans and grunts now. They were getting close. Ahhhh!” One came, thrusting his hips back and forth violently. “Ooooh!”, a chorus of moans joined in. “Oh, yes! FUCK!” someone groaned. The rocking and twitching was slowing. There were satisfied, sighs. That’s when it hit me.

‘Ooooh, fuck! They’re collecting the cum. I know what’s going to happen.’ I had eaten the Master’s cum and my own many times, but this? I was scared and breathing heavily. I HAD asked for it but I thought it was going to be from Mistress’s pussy, not a bowl or something. Oh God! Oh Lord! I wanted to do it, though. I was flushed and trembling.

‘Ok, this is it’, I thought, as the group began to part. They had collected their cum all right, but, oh how wrong I’d been.

Mistress had been concealed within the circle, on her knees, gagged with hands cuffed behind her back. Her breasts were glistening. “Ok, UP!” Commanded the Master in his more familiar voice. Two of the group helped her to her feet and led her towards me. “Happy Birthday”, smiled the Master. “You’ve done really well recently – I wanted to spoil you.”

“Thank you, Master”, I could barely form the words. Mistress stood in front of me. Her lovely, full breasts were covered in shiny, milky cum. I could already smell its deep, musky perfume. “Are you ready for this?” The Master was mocking again. “yeesss”, I croaked. My throat was dry. It was too late to back out. ‘Jesus Christ, FUCK.’ This wasn’t a dream. It was really happening.

Mistress straddled my lap, her butt plug dug into my thigh, her pussy pressed against my caged cock. “A feast fit for a loser”, declared the Master. Mistress edged forward to thrust her breasts to my face. I buried my face between them and lapped, and lapped...

“Don’t waste any, or I’ll be cross.” I could barely hear him, I was in a near-trance of ecstasy. My mouth was full of the warm, glutinous nectar. I swallowed and focussed on the warm sensation sliding down my throat. Oh, I was getting greedy now. My tongue was growing tired, but oh, I couldn’t stop.

I turned my attention to Mistress’s nipples. Ahhh, they were hard and so big. I licked and suckled and swallowed - I was getting into a frenzy. I suddenly became aware of my cock; it was swelling and pressing hard against the cage, it was tingling as if an army of ants were crawling over it. It should have hurt, but I was beyond pain. I felt a warm sensation flowing over my cock and balls and down my thigh. I had barely registered that Mistress was rocking back and forth rhythmically, her juices were flowing over me. She was letting out a muffled moan through her gag, her nostrils flaring wildly as her excitement rose. I knew what to do.

I sucked hard, pulling her nipple into my mouth, tickling with my tongue and teasing the hard flesh gently with my teeth. She erupted, convulsing, rocking faster – rubbing herself against my helpless cock. Even through the gag, her yelps and groans filled my ears. She tensed as she let out one last, long “Uhhhhhh” and lay her head against my shoulder. Her body relaxed. The Master reached over removed her gag and opened her handcuffs. “Oh, fuck, that was intense”, she gasped and started nuzzling and kissing my neck. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked me. “Oh, hell, yes Mistress”, I replied. Her warm juices were still running down my legs, tickling and teasing. I so much wanted to drown in them.

I was waiting to be untied, I needed to hold and cuddle Mistress but the Master stood inert, watching. Mistress leaned back, her sticky breasts sent shock waves down my body as she pulled away. She then climbed off my lap and flopped, exhausted on the bed. ‘No, don’t go’, I felt something had deserted me, leaving a cool, empty space. My cock was swollen and had turned an angry, dark red - droplets of Mistress’s juices still clung to the cage. ‘Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit’, I had to cum, it was too much – every nerve ending in my body was firing, my loins were burning. I couldn’t last any longer. “Please Master, may I cum now?”

As I expected, a wave of anger passed across the Master’s face but it quickly faded into a sadistic smile. “Later, perhaps. I’ll think about it, maybe. That was your birthday treat. If you want more, you’ll have to earn it”, he said sternly. “I expected a little more gratitude from you. Pity!”

“Right then. You’ve had your surprise, now back to work.” He beamed wildly. “You still have these gentlemen to clean up and then me to see to.” As I glanced at the silent group I saw them forming a queue, most of them were already hard again and, ‘Oh, you have to be fucking kidding me!’ One of them was hung like a horse......

Last edited:

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This next experience is true - something that changed my life forever. A couple of quotes from one of my favourite songs, too.

The Phantom

When the room is quiet
The daylight almost gone
It seems there's something I should know
Well I ought to leave but the rain it never stops
And I've no particular place to go

(From 'Ghosts', Japan)

Once I found myself in another place, alone and afraid
I’d lost all sense of ‘me’. I wasn’t real, I was just a thought in my own mind
My body was left behind somewhere, so far away
A sudden longing for a feeling of ‘home’ – a place to belong
I was drowning in a sea of demons, waiting for their prey
I heard distant voices calling, urging me to return
I floated towards them but the demons were holding me tight
Their fiery talons had sunk into my soul

I reach out to feel the warmth of life again but my icy tendrils pass straight through
It is not mine, and never was
I am in a crowded room but still I am alone
I cannot feel what I’ve never known
Now I haunt the dark, lonely places for they always were my home
And the demons, they are all that is real. They are mine they’re all I own

I thought I had survived but really I had died

Just when I think I'm winning
When I've broken every door
The ghosts of my life blow wilder than before
Just when I thought I could not be stopped
When my chance came to be king
The ghosts of my life blew wilder than the wind

(From 'Ghosts', Japan)

(Lyrics © David Sylvian)

Walking (resized).jpg

Last edited:

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
on dreaming of you

WIN_20200831_08_38_01_Pro.jpg

@Flexi12 You have such a beautiful and vivid writing style. Just enough details, just enough blindness, very exciting story. :)

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
on dreaming of you

View attachment 93629

@Flexi12 You have such a beautiful and vivid writing style. Just enough details, just enough blindness, very exciting story. :)
Ohh, that's lovely, really emotive, I get a strong feeling of longing. :) You seem to have a talent for poetry.
Thanks for your comment, by the way (can't find a blushing emoji). 'Creative' writing is quite new to me. I've always expressed myself through pictures and music..

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sitting at my laptop trying to work but staring, wistfully out at the beautiful autumn morning. Thought I'd have a go at a Japanese-style haiku.

Autumn-Wings-in-Winter-Fires (resized).jpg

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A Little Respect

I enter the room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking sheepish.

“Yes, I can see you’ve got guilt written all over your face. I know what you’ve been up to. You know I won’t stand for it.”

She mumbles, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disrespect you, I...”

“Enough!” I speak slowly and deliberately. “I think we need to give you a little reminder. Right; take your pants off and fetch the paddle”.

She slowly removes her panties and passes me the paddle. “Over my knee. Quickly!”

She bends over as told. Her ass is sticking up skywards, she is totally exposed. She feels the shame and can already feel a hot flush in her face. “Hmmm, the dozen we did last time obviously wasn’t enough to jog your memory. I think we’ll try two dozen this time. Count them.”

The paddle comes down hard on her ass cheeks: the sharp sting makes her flinch. “One”, she moans through gritted teeth. CRACK! “Twooo”.....

....CRACK! “fifffteen”, she whimpers. Herr ass cheeks are burning hot and stinging. CRACK! “Ssssxn”. I pause. “What was that? I didn’t catch it.” I sigh deeply and shake my head with regret. “I guess we’ll just have to start over.” CRACK! “One..............”

Finally, she lies limp across my knees, her ass a delicious rose pink, the welts are already rising. God! It stings so much, her face is flushed hot and red. My voice softens, “Oh, that looks really sore” I purr as I run my fingers over her cheeks and gently caress them. I’m growing stiff and feel a tingling excitement crawling up my spine. I slide my fingers deeper and feel her slick, soaking pussy. “What’s this? It looks like someone’s enjoyed themselves. No wonder it didn’t work last time. Perhaps we need to try something else.” “OK, take all your clothes off and lie on the bed. On your back.”

With trepidation she slips slowly out of her top and bra. She stands, head bowed, totally naked, feeling vulnerable and exposed. “Well, come on then, what are you waiting for?”

She crawls across the bed and, as she turns to lie down she sees the restraints in my hands. “I think we’re going to need these,” I utter. “We need to get those arms and legs spread”...

.... She lies on the bed: her hands are fixed securely to the headboard; her legs are spread wide, held firm by the straps. I produce a small pot from the side. 'Oh God, “what’s in that?', she thinks. I reach inside the pot. There is a familiar rattling. “A bit of ice should do the trick.” I say. The ice cube is cold against her nipple. She feels the goosebumps as the skin tightens and her nipple grows hard. It tingles so much it hurts. “Lovely!” I exclaim, “Now the other one”.

Her nipples stand erect. She can feel the wetness running between her legs, slowly down, tickling her ass. She’s desperate for release. She tries to squirm but the straps are holding her tight. “Please, make me cum. I really promise I won’t do it again.”

“All in good time. I haven’t finished with you yet.” Now I produce a cloth bag. “I have a little treat for you." She sees a flash of many colours as I bring my hand up to her breasts. Clothespegs! Oh my!

“Pretty, aren’t they?” I mutter almost absent-mindedly. She feels the pinch of the first as it closes around her hard nipple. “See, it’s not so bad, is it?” There’s an evil grin on my face. “There are plenty more where that came from.” The other nipple feels the bite of the clamp. I move slowly down her body. “You know what’s coming next, don’t you?”

She can’t see what I’m doing down there. She strains to get a look but it’s no good. 'Damn these restraints!' she curses inwardly. Then she feels the first one latching onto her pussy lips. Another one, then another...then another. God, she’s lost count how many.

I stand back, head on one side, looking appreciatively at my handiwork. “There, that’s better. Pretty as a picture. Just like a beautiful bright flower”. She can feel the weight of the pegs tugging on her lips. I run my fingers around the multi-coloured petals, tugging gently at them.

“Not so bad, hmmm?” “No”, she replies cautiously, apprehensive about what will come next. “You know, seeing you like this is making me hot and hard. Think I need to do something about it”. I start to undress, “Oh by the way, it’s taking the pegs OFF that’s the worst bit. As they come off, unpinching the nerves and letting the blood back causes really exquisite pain. The longer you leave them on, the more it’s going to hurt.” I continue to undress, veeerrrry slowwwly. 'Oh shit, hurry up', she urges inwardly, but dare not say it as she knows I’ll go even slower.

At long last I stand naked next to her. She can see I’m very aroused. The first drop of precum is glistening at the head on my cock.

Then, it starts. A sharp jolt, like electricity through her nipple. “Ahhhh!”, she cries and pulls against the restraints. Again! The other nipple. She pulls harder but the restraints hold firm - she is their prisoner.

Suddenly, her pussy is on fire. It quickly dawns on her, “Shit! How many of them are there?" She has no choice, she gives herself to the pain. “Ahhh, take me!” Then, it is done.

She lies, panting, on the bed, almost delirious. Her muscles relax. I can see she’s exhausted. “You’ve done really well. I’m very proud of you. Let me give you some relief.” I utter soothingly. ‘Oh, but we’re not finished yet.'

She feels my face between her legs, working slowly up her thighs, tickling, teasing – upwards and inwards. She squirms and arches her back, but she cannot get away. That’s what I’m waiting for. Her exposed ass hole is now at my mercy as I caress and l lick. She lets out a moan. ‘Oh, you like it, don’t you my little slut?’ The tip of my tongue is drawing a glittering serpent along her perineum - I’m nearly there. She’s thrusting and twisting against the torment but it only makes it more intense; there is no escape - I won’t rush my feast on her womanhood. My nose is now at her swollen, red lips - the pegs have done their job well. I drink in her beautiful aroma; I’m intoxicated, I must be careful or I will become powerless, this is a drug I can’t resist. No! Now is not the time.

Finally, I’m there. My home – a happy, warm, safe, welcoming place. My hot tongue slides gently along her lips, around and across and back again. Her juices are flowing – I’m fighting to keep control but I must feed, I’m so hungry, ‘Give it to me, give it all to me!’ Her nerves are amplifying every touch a hundred fold. It’s ecstasy and agony together. I flick my tongue across her clit. It’s almost too much. Her thighs grip my head; she squirms; but I don’t stop. I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy – she is so wet. I can taste her juices, my cock is hard, my balls ache. I fuck her pussy harder and faster with my tongue.

With a yelp, she arches her back and explodes. “Jeeessssuuusss!”. She bucks against the restraints. It’s then that I feel her hot squirt, gushing into my mouth and tickling the back of my throat. I drink greedily, 'More, more, don’t stop.'

Finally, she relaxes. Her body goes limp. She looks happy. I slide up the bed. “My balls are going to burst if we don’t do something about it”. I slip my cock into her waiting lips. She laps at it and runs her tongue around my tip. Oh, how it aches! Is this pleasure or pain? Which line are we crossing? Her lips close around my swollen head and slowly slide down. ‘Oh, please, give me release.’ Ahh, but she takes her time; so slowly... slowly. She works her way down and then up – a thousand bolts of lightning course though my cock and balls and radiate out. I’m losing control, ‘Is this your revenge? Damn you!’. Then her teeth are teasing my head, her tongue caressing my frenulum. I’m dying – but I’m so alive, the room vanishes; there is only my cock and her mouth. Sweet Jeeesuuusss!

I can’t help it; I feel a rushing in my balls; I can see stars; time stands still and I’m weightless. I jerk; my hips thrusting forwards towards oblivion. My head explodes with white-hot flashes. Every part of me, my very essence, is flowing down from my cock into her eager mouth. I’m draining away, ‘just take me, I don’t care’.

It must be the most I’ve ever cum. It doesn’t stop flowing as I sit, straddling her face. She is still teasing and lapping at my cock with a sly grin on her face. My belly and loins are aching – I’m panting. ‘I can’t take any more.’ Then I pull away, sliding out of her mouth, shooting more across her cheeks and chin. Her face is painted with my cum, running down, catching the light like a jewel – so inviting. She opens her mouth wide to show her glistening prize.

Ohhh, and then we kiss.

Last edited:

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This short tale is based on true events from my teens. I've exercised a bit of 'artistic' licence here and there for dramatic effect but the main thrust of the story is real. Just goes to show, I'm a natural born kinkster. ;)

Back to Nature (Part 1)

I’ve always had a love of the great outdoors, to be away from the hustle and bustle of frenetic, yet mundane everyday life. I’ve always felt a need to be connected with nature, free from the burden of trivial affairs.

Way back, in my late teens I loved to walk through fields and woods near to my home. I felt at peace in this quiet, welcoming place. It was mine – this is where I belonged.

It was a warm, fresh summer day. Sixth form had broken up for the long holidays, I was full of anticipation and optimism. I made my way across the fields, through long grass to the edge of the woods. I sat on the overturned trunk of a tree long fallen in some distant storm - my favourite spot. I often sat here and sketched but today I had come empty-handed. I soaked up the silence, punctuated only by the occasional bird chatter or rhythmic chirping of grasshoppers.

Suddenly, I had an urge, something primal – something right. My belly was tingling with excitement, an atavistic need was waking within me. I had felt this before. ‘No! This is too risky, I’m so close to home. I know what I want to do, but what if I get caught?’ That very thought made every nerve ending tingle. It was scary but so exciting. ‘Stop thinking and just BE’.

Before reason could triumph, I started to undress. My hands trembled, fumbling at the buttons on my jeans. ‘Better leave my trainers on’, I thought almost laughing out loud, ‘Always the practical one’.

I suppose I’d always wanted to do this but now, here I was, actually doing it. I gathered up my clothes, tucked them under my arm and walked, just as I always did – but this time it was complete. I walked, then I ran; the breeze flowing over my skin, caressing, soothing and inviting, through the woods and into the meadows, the long grass teasing my loins, sending prickling waves along my body.

All too soon I knew I had to leave. Getting dressed again, I felt a little sadness and reluctance and yet, I knew I would return.

(To be continued)

Flexi12

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Back to Nature (Part 2)

I did return, too. On warm days when my friends were going off to the beach or to the park to play football or cricket, I made my excuses, “Need to get on with my Biology project for Sixth Form”. At least it sounded convincing to me.

In the middle of the holidays the weather turned cooler and wet. My frustration and disappointment grew. I had never paid so much attention to the weather forecast before. Then, just as quickly as it had arrived, the recalcitrant low pressure area was squeezed out and banished to the north. The sun made it’s victorious return. It was time for mine.

I made my way to my favourite spot. My heart was heavy, as everywhere I looked, it was wet and muddy. Suddenly the weight evaporated and then my heart soared “Oh fuck it! YES!” I shouted, quickly undressed and ran into my kingdom. I threw myself headlong into pools of mud and rolled, scooping up handfuls, throwing them into the air and enjoying the cool, thick rain as it slapped against my body. ‘If this is insanity then bring it on!’ ‘I’m free’.

They say everything has its price, of course I learned this as I pondered how I’d get home looking like this. Fortunately, there was a shallow pond beyond the woods which afforded me a rudimentary and cold bath. It’d have to do. I put my dry clean clothes over my cold, shivering skin and sneaked off home for a proper clean up.

I never got the chance to repeat my sludgy escapade as it soon dried up. However, I returned a few times to enjoy my freedom and connect with nature again.

July faded into August, the holidays were slipping away – just a week left. It would soon be growing cooler and the languid torpor of summer would be brushed aside by the piles of homework, frenzied deadlines and routine of term time.

I wanted one last outing into my secret world, a chance to say ‘au revoir’, ‘see you next summer. I won’t forget you, I promise’. It was both sad and joyous; I was leaving it behind for a time but I had finally found the courage to be me.

I was emerging from the woods and into the bright, warm late afternoon sunshine when, ‘NO! Oh sh sh sh shit!’ I heard something, a definite rustling and cracking of twigs at the edge of the woods off to my right. I ducked down amongst the grass, cringing as I realised I must have been making a similar noise. The sound of thrashing leaves was soon joined by voices. Two female voices, no doubt about it. I held my breath and kept deathly still.

I was trembling, my heart was beating hard against my ribs - I was afraid the intruders would hear it. God! I hoped they hadn’t heard anything. I was terrified but, at the same time, getting high on the adrenaline rush.

“We know you’re there. Who is it? Show yourself.” My heart skipped several beats, the world shifted and tilted. They had heard me, but had they seen anything? What was worse, though, I knew who it was. Oh bollocks! It was the girl who lived a few doors up from me, Lisa and her best friend, Fiona. I never saw them around much. What the hell were they doing here?

I tried to calculate my chances; should I duck and run like hell, or try to keep down and dress quickly? I opted for the latter. Big mistake! I thrashed frantically around in the grass. I couldn’t get my damned leg in my jeans. I tugged at it but my foot was wedged at an angle. ‘Oh damn, I’ve got trainers on.’ I gave up in defeat.

“Ha ha ha! Fucking hell! I don’t believe it. You fucking perv!” As I glanced up, there they were, almost doubled with laughter. “So this is what you get up to. Thought you were a swot, never left the house.” I felt like the bottom had fallen out of my world. ‘I’m finished now, what am I going to do?’ I thought.

“Come on, then. Let’s see what you’ve got.” Lisa giggled. She was enjoying herself. I had pulled my knees up to my chest and was hugging them protectively. “Ha ha, don’t be shy. Have you got one?” My throat felt dry and cracked, I couldn’t issue a sound. “Well, just wait till we tell everyone about this. You’ll never live it down – and if your parents find out...” This sent them into waves of hysterics. ‘Think, THINK! Will anyone believe them? There’ll be no proof’. Before I realised what was happening Lisa grabbed the bottom of my jeans and pulled at them, freeing them from my foot; Fiona quickly snatched up the rest of my clothes.

Lisa was grinning broadly, “Tell you what, if you do what we tell you, you can have your clothes back and we might just make this our little secret. How about it, baby?” I was trapped, it seemed like the only way out. I just wanted to go home, curl up and die. “Ok, then. What do you want?”

“First, stand up. Come on, then.” I turned my back towards them and rose, unsteadily. Hopefully, I would get away with flashing my butt. The laughter started again. “Not a bad arse, what’d ya reckon, Lisa?” “Needs a good caning.” “Come on, turn round. We want to see what kind of dick you’ve got – or the deal is off.” I turned – my hands at my groin, desperately trying to protect my modesty. I was so ashamed and embarrassed. My face was flushed and burning red. Surely this had gone far enough. “Show us, then. Move your hands. Put them behind your head.” I felt scared and confused. This must be a dream. This doesn’t happen in reality. “All right, suit yourself..” Fiona was threatening, mocking. I slowly raised my hands. I was light-headed, I thought I was going to faint.

The two went into raptures of laughter. “Oh my God! How old are you? You’ve got no pubes!” Oh Christ! I’d shaved my groin and balls. I’d seen it in a porno mag and thought it looked cool, kinky even. Back then, it wasn’t the fashion to shave. They turned to each other, giggling, “He’s shaved it!” “You ARE a fucking pervert.” “Hey Lisa, you can see his balls dangling, though. They look heavy.” Lisa smirked, stepped a little closer and crouched down to get a better look. “Open your legs a bit and jump up and down.” Fiona was impressed, “Oh yes!” I knew better by now, so I just complied. I could feel my cock flapping up and down as I jumped, balls bouncing, slapping against my inner thigh sending bolts of pain through my body. My head was rushing and about to burst. Two pairs of eyes were glued to my groin, studying, assessing, judging. They had fallen silent and were watching, wide-eyed.

I eventually came to a stop. My balls were aching. ‘Please let this be over’, I pleaded silently. “Oh, holy shit! Look at that.” Murmured Lisa. She was staring between my legs, transfixed. I Looked down. My body – a Judas! – it had betrayed me. I had grown rock hard. So hard it was almost painful. I’d never had an erection like this before. My cock was pointing, like an accusatory finger, straight at Lisa. Could she also see the glistening droplet at its end? After a silence that seemed like it would never end, Lisa finally smiled, “Is that what you get up to here? A crafty wank, eh?” “I tried to set the record straight, “No, I, I..” I stuttered. I couldn’t get the words out.

“Ok, fine. Don’t let us stop you. Carry on, we can all watch you having a wank.” They both sat and made a big show of making themselves comfortable. “Ok, we’re ready when you are. This should be interesting... ...Well?” I looked down again, hoping I had gone limp but my member was red and even more swollen. I took it in my hand and gently started massaging, up and down. They were watching, intently, anticipation on their faces. ‘Entertain me’, their faces said. I had hardly noticed I’d started stroking faster. Strange and exciting waves were washing over me. ‘No no, this is hot, it’s the end of the world, can’t stop now.’ I was almost too afraid to admit to myself that I was enjoying it. Every part of me was alive with electric current. I had virtually forgotten my teasing audience, they were receding, merely bit players in the orgasmic opera to end the world.

I was an express train, rushing towards its destination - or collision? Oh no! I didn't want them to see me ejaculate. Too late, this was the point of no return. I groaned loudly, threw back my head and felt my abdomen contract as my load ejected out in a white arc. I heard gasps. I felt another jolt and spurted again. Then, it was over. I was panting, flushed and exhausted. “Well, fuck me, you enjoyed that, didn’t you?”squealed Fiona. “Yes”, I panted. My cock was growing softer, cum was still oozing from its tip. The embarrassment returned. My most intimate moment had been exposed for the entertainment of two leering teenage girls.

“Can I have my clothes now?” I begged. “Ok. But remember, We have lots to tell people. If you want to stop the gossip you’ll keep on doing as we say.” It wasn’t a question. They had me. “Ok, I will”, I conceded. “Here you are then.” With that, Lisa threw my clothes towards the woods, my pants and T-shirt caught on high branches. “We’re off. Glad we bumped into you today. Funny what you see if you go down to the woods.” They turned and walked off in the direction of home, giggling and chatting, occasionally looking back and laughing. Could I trust them? My life was going to be different, that much was certain. I wiped my hands on the grass and went to retrieve my clothes.