Erotic short stories and musings..

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi. Here's a thread for expressing yourself in writing. You don't need to be a booker prize winning author or a poet laureate.

Let your imaginations run wild o_O, experience what you've always wanted to (provided it's legal :)) and share the fantasy - it's more fun!

Short stories (kudos if they're true), poems, musings, memes, it doesn't matter - get it off your chest.

Come on, don't be shy, you know you want to... ;)

(By the way, please post your own stuff and not others' copyrighted material. Your ideas are much more interesting anyway)

Last edited:

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
on dreaming of you

View attachment 93629

@Flexi12 You have such a beautiful and vivid writing style. Just enough details, just enough blindness, very exciting story. :)
Ohh, that's lovely, really emotive, I get a strong feeling of longing. :) You seem to have a talent for poetry.
Thanks for your comment, by the way (can't find a blushing emoji). 'Creative' writing is quite new to me. I've always expressed myself through pictures and music..

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
NO WORDS NEEDED

We met as we were passing and it was immediate. Those glances you have when passion instantly ignites. Grabbing me, you pulled me in closer. Our lips locking with lustful desire. Your hands wandering all over my body. That amazing feeling of ecstasy rushing throughout our bodies. Excitement growing as I undid your belt , then revealing your cock which beckoned me. Slowly I lowered myself, your hand guiding me onto what I needed.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What Firefly got out of that...

@Flexi12 You own a penis?:eek:o_O:)

Did you know the generation after the Millennials are the Alphas? The meaning of Alpha Male is about to get boomered.

I don't know that there is much need to get worked up about how some people try to get attention.

As they say, if you don't like it but it's not illegal, walk on by.
[On that note...interesting news on BBC today (I would be curious to see how UKChat would respond should cyber flashing become illegal...oh a girl can wish)]

If it is illegal: New York Subway rules (see something, say something)

We all need attention. At some point. We all need human connection. However, thanks to our experiences, education, morals, values and ideologies we don't all necessarily know how to get the kind of attention we need, and want, from the people around us. Sometimes all it is is a fleeting moment. Other times it is more.

I really liked your point though : find what you are looking for vs realizing and knowing what it is you are looking for.
Both of those things may take a lifetime or longer.
Luckily, we all have the freedom to choose to be kind to others on their journey.

As for company owner, world leaders, people who appear to be shaping the course of our civilization...I think that is a topic for another day.

(Hey @Flexi12, how about a "Put the World to Rights" Thread? You do pull my thinking strings in all the right ways❤❤)

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What Firefly got out of that...

@Flexi12 You own a penis?:eek:o_O:)

Did you know the generation after the Millennials are the Alphas? The meaning of Alpha Male is about to get boomered.

I don't know that there is much need to get worked up about how some people try to get attention.

As they say, if you don't like it but it's not illegal, walk on by.
[On that note...interesting news on BBC today (I would be curious to see how UKChat would respond should cyber flashing become illegal...oh a girl can wish)]

If it is illegal: New York Subway rules (see something, say something)

We all need attention. At some point. We all need human connection. However, thanks to our experiences, education, morals, values and ideologies we don't all necessarily know how to get the kind of attention we need, and want, from the people around us. Sometimes all it is is a fleeting moment. Other times it is more.

I really liked your point though : find what you are looking for vs realizing and knowing what it is you are looking for.
Both of those things may take a lifetime or longer.
Luckily, we all have the freedom to choose to be kind to others on their journey.

As for company owner, world leaders, people who appear to be shaping the course of our civilization...I think that is a topic for another day.

(Hey @Flexi12, how about a "Put the World to Rights" Thread? You do pull my thinking strings in all the right ways❤❤)
Oh Heck! I hope my ramblings haven't upset or offended anyone. That was never my intention. As I mentioned it was supposed to be a bit tongue-in-cheek and ironic fun. I wasn't trying to criticise anyone for posting pics of genitals. God forbid that people stop doing it. Sorry if anyone thought I was having a dig.

If there is any subconscious barb in there it would be against true bullies, the kind whose hands I almost died at (not a story for these forums). These people aren't alpha types.

I suppose my main point is simply that there is no scientific evidence to support there being alpha types in our species.

Btw, I couldn't see why 'cyberflashing' should apply to UKChat. When logging on we should be giving our consent to viewing nude content. It's consensual. Exibitionism a fine thing if it's between consenting adults.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh Heck! I hope my ramblings haven't upset or offended anyone. That was never my intention. As I mentioned it was supposed to be a bit tongue-in-cheek and ironic fun. I wasn't trying to criticise anyone for posting pics of genitals. God forbid that people stop doing it. Sorry if anyone thought I was having a dig.

If there is any subconscious barb in there it would be against true bullies, the kind whose hands I almost died at (not a story for these forums). These people aren't alpha types.

I suppose my main point is simply that there is no scientific evidence to support there being alpha types in our species.

Btw, I couldn't see why 'cyberflashing' should apply to UKChat. When logging on we should be giving our consent to viewing nude content. It's consensual. Exibitionism a fine thing if it's between consenting adults.
Sorry, I hadn't realized the purpose of your post...I thought you were venting, in a way I thought was odd (based purely on the 5 or 6 things I know about you) I had meant my reply as a nudge that people do strange things to get attention. But on second read...i haven't made any sort of useful reply...story of my life.

My Bad.

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry, I hadn't realized the purpose of your post...I thought you were venting, in a way I thought was odd (based purely on the 5 or 6 things I know about you) I had meant my reply as a nudge that people do strange things to get attention. But on second read...i haven't made any sort of useful reply...story of my life.

My Bad.
Don't worry. It's my bad. I went back and reread my post. I then realised I hadn't expressed it very well. It was supposed to be a hypothetical stereotype character who doesn't exist in reality. I thought it sounded a little bitter in places. It wasn't my intention at all. Think I was trying to be too clever. I've deleted it because I would be upset if anyone at all took offence to it. Maybe I should get someone to proofread stuff before posting. :)

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't worry. It's my bad. I went back and reread my post. I then realised I hadn't expressed it very well. It was supposed to be a hypothetical stereotype character who doesn't exist in reality. I thought it sounded a little bitter in places. It wasn't my intention at all. Think I was trying to be too clever. I've deleted it because I would be upset if anyone at all took offence to it. Maybe I should get someone to proofread stuff before posting. :)
Actually, one last comment as I just found the original text I wrote on my phone and read it before deleting (wish I hadn't). All I can say is I'm deeply embarrassed and ashamed by it. Sorry again. God knows what was going through my head at the time but I think I'm losing the plot (if, indeed, I was ever a part of it). I have to be honest and say that I'm struggling at the moment - half of me is fighting to apply all I've learnt, the other half wants to let go. I'm just tired and confused, I suppose. :(:(:eek:

Back