Dundee Session

funguy99

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am looking to meet up with a gay or bi man in the Dundee area? I have a private place we can use, am looking for some sort fun. I am clean and straight so very bi-curious. PM message if your interested

Sexysue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll have to see u first u can fuck me and my husband

Sexysue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am looking to meet up with a gay or bi man in the Dundee area? I have a private place we can use, am looking for some sort fun. I am clean and straight so very bi-curious. PM message if your interested
Ru still there

C

CoffeeAndAwank

Hiya, i'm married but love to taste the pleasure of men when she aint looking. Available 4 quickies, mostly after work. Gym fit, 5,9, 52, live to go down and certainly live a good man snog. Kisses

bobupndoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there Fife based here would be up for the above and up your way a fair bit.

Back