Domination

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just recently I have discovered that I love to be dominated and told what I am to do
I also have a desire to be fucked in the ass by a girl wearing a strapon (the smaller and more demure the girl the better) being told “You will take this and you will take it all. By the time I’m finished with you, you will crave this.”

M

Misszara

You want to be dominanted..... Yet once again it's by a woman, funny that..... Women want men, men want women. Yet someone that really wants this will be happy anyone is willing to use them.

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You want to be dominanted..... Yet once again it's by a woman, funny that..... Women want men, men want women. Yet someone that really wants this will be happy anyone is willing to use them.
Yes you are probably right
But being truthful about it is I’m curious and if I do enjoy it it may move forward to either one or both
But as a straight guy and as it would be an experiment I would prefer a woman

M

Misszara

Yes you are probably right
But being truthful about it is I’m curious and if I do enjoy it it may move forward to either one or both
But as a straight guy and as it would be an experiment I would prefer a woman

What you do is up to you, but don't then try to hide behind that it's more about sex than being sub x

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Although I am over 50 I have very little experience other than a few basic positions so I would like to experiment with a few things and one of them is domination
I fantasise about it quite often but never had a chance to try it

M

Misszara

Although I am over 50 I have very little experience other than a few basic positions so I would like to experiment with a few things and one of them is domination
I fantasise about it quite often but never had a chance to try it
But my point has not changed, you could try this with both sexes x

MidlandsM

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s something I’ve always wanted to try as well and I wouldn’t be bothered which sex it was, in fact if it was a couple then that for me would be the ultimate.

M

Misszara

It’s something I’ve always wanted to try as well and I wouldn’t be bothered which sex it was, in fact if it was a couple then that for me would be the ultimate.
Your find a lot of willing men that will make use of you x

Back