Dogging

Grantmit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was 18 I met a 36 year old single mum about 30 miles away. She had son the same age but liked younger men. We arranged to meet in a car park of an industrial estate near her. We met at 14 in the afternoon. As I pulled up and parked I saw her little corsa sat their waiting. Just as I put the hand brake on she got out the car . She was a bit plump short dark hair wearing a cotton dress with black leather boots. She jumped in the passenger side of my little pinto I had at the time. She shut the door and went straight for my cock and put in her mouth wrapping her lips around it. I get the feeling she hadn’t had it in a while and I sat their watching out as their were multiple cars in this car park with people still in them. After about ten minutes I put the seat back and she jumped on, no knickers straight on her pussy was soaking. Went straight up and she began riding. She was being quiet and but letting out a moan here and their face full of concentration to not scream out I could tell . I got her tits out and started sucking on them nipples. After a while she started to pant I looked up into her eyes , her face red sweat dripping off her onto me. Then I felt the gush of her juices as she came on me . She slowed down all this time sweat dripping off her onto me as I played with her nipples. After she a couple minutes rest she went again her face getting redder and redder more sweat dripping off her on to me as she came for a second time. At this point a van pulled up 5 spaces away and just jumped off my cock covered in her cum . We waited for 25 minutes for this van to go her just stroking my cock but it didn’t and she had to go and pick her son up from college. I remember getting home after to change clothes because I was soaked from a mixture of her cum on my jeans and sweat on my t shirt . It was a massive shame she texted me to meet up again but I was never free when she was then i lost her number , spent hours searching for her on the old site we met and she her account had gone.

Back