doggin/truckers

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi woud anyone know of good places to go for doggin or to find truckers , I am asking for my friend and hopefully join her in a session for doggin. somewhere near Bristol , not motorway services as to risky ,
Truck stops or good doggin areas near Bristol, or between Bristol and exeter maybe, we are both T girls so need to be guys who love to have sex with a tranny ,,,,thanks xx

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Going to Colliford lakes later today if anyone fancies it,,,,,,,

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi woud anyone know of good places to go for doggin or to find truckers , I am asking for my friend and hopefully join her in a session for doggin. somewhere near Bristol , not motorway services as to risky ,
Truck stops or good doggin areas near Bristol, or between Bristol and exeter maybe, we are both T girls so need to be guys who love to have sex with a tranny ,,,,thanks xx
I've always wanted tofuck a granny and I know the perfect doggin spot in wellington xx

blueroo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
do i have to be a trucker would love to meet the pair of you

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hi im dave im 58 a former Marine and love to meet you

Back