Desert Island Discs...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello gang... Imagine you are lucky enough to find yourself a castaway on a beautiful lush... Desert Island.. Warm white sands... Surrounded by Deep blue opulent oceans... My question, if you could only choose... One album.. One book and one luxury item to keep you company... What would they be???

My choices....

Album: Now That's What I Call Music! 1984.

Book: Marienbad My Love by Mark Leach.

Luxury item: Nesmuk Diamond Studded Knife.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Hello gang... Imagine you are lucky enough to find yourself a castaway on a beautiful lush... Desert Island.. Warm white sands... Surrounded by Deep blue opulent oceans... My question, if you could only choose... One album.. One book and one luxury item to keep you company... What would they be???

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not one for reading but the one album I love to listen to and would take is Misplaced Chilhood......Marillion. Luxury item would be my diamond necklace.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not one for reading but the one album I love to listen to and would take is Misplaced Chilhood......Marillion. Luxury item would be my diamond necklace.

I like your choices... Interesting album... And it's important to always look your best...

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am I allowed a second choice....I'm not taking a book....replace it with another album ? QUEEN.....MADE IN HEAVEN. :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am I allowed a second choice....I'm not taking a book....replace it with another album ? QUEEN.....MADE IN HEAVEN. :)

Mmmmm interesting question... Is that like you got there... You know, washed up on the beach... Realising you had changed your mind... Called a taxi... Gone home... Then taken a plane... And washed up on the beach again??? Of course you can change your mind... But only because it's you X :) good album... I would choose Kind of magic :D

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Album: So many to choose from, but i'll go for 'Let it Bleed', by The Rolling Stones

Book: This has to be enjoyed over and over... I'll take a very large English Dictionary !!

Item: Assuming we have a gadget to play the album on... I'll take my Leatherman multi-tool... forever practical !!

Right, who's for building a hut or finding something to eat? Oh, I'm here on my own... ok, something to eat, then I'll start on my housing estate and shopping mall !! ;)

Back