Deleting account

M

Migs1201

At present you can't delete your account.

If you wish to have your account deleted, please post here on this thread and either myself or @Miss_Understanding will delete the account when we see the post here. The moderators can't delete accounts.

Please remember we are all volunteers, so it may not be deleted immediately after you have requested it.

Many thanks.
Please could I have my account deleted?

F

Funtimesgiven

If you wish to have your account deleted, please post here on this thread and either myself or @Miss_Understanding will delete the account when we see the post here. The moderators can't delete accounts.

Please remember we are all volunteers, so it may not be deleted immediately after you have requested it.

Many thanks.
Please delete my account, thank you

D

Debs28

Hi Elwood could you please delete my account for me. Too many trolls for me to process, i will keep my lobby account. Thank you

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Elwood could you please delete my account for me. Too many trolls for me to process, i will keep my lobby account. Thank you
Sorry to read this - if you are having problems with anyone in particular, please feel free to message me or Jody in private.

I will of course delete your profile if you really want to.

S

Samaya

Hi please delete my account I see to spend too much time on here

thanks

S

silentfem

Many thanks.
well can you please delete my account as seems one is stuck in this for ever even if they dont use it so in your own time please thank you reason for reason is i dont like the new format losts its buzz

Back