deleted 2

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I always coat my tail or inflatable plug with a thick coating of Vicks vaporub before leaving my flat with no panties, bra and just a skirt over. I love the hot/cold sensation and it makes me so horny I drip down my stockings.
Sounds hot

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I always coat my tail or inflatable plug with a thick coating of Vicks vaporub before leaving my flat with no panties, bra and just a skirt over. I love the hot/cold sensation and it makes me so horny I drip down my stockings.
Different, not heard that done before:)

S

Safeguy

That's so freaking horny xxx would love to meet u like that xxx

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow doesn't that burn like fuck?

R

RayBi

I wonder what Vicks vaporub would be like in the arse maybe sting a bit ?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh i must try this on my jeweled buttplug....

Back