Steve063

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi are there any straight guy's out there who would like to try cock but never discussed it before with there wives or partners - how about talking to me we could help each other I've fantasised about it for a long time but never done it

honestjo50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi are there any straight guy's out there who would like to try cock but never discussed it before with there wives or partners - how about talking to me we could help each other I've fantasised about it for a long time but never done it
love to

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Steve063

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi ok tell me more about your situation does your wife know - what would you like from me - a pic would help me - at least we can talk and you can tell me more about your ideal hook up thanks Steve

bifun68

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let's talk about it - I'm not into the gay scene but would like to work on a soft cock til hard must have a lot of foreskin what about you
Nice cock,would you like to see mine and suck it?

Handyman4u

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Happy to chat.. pm me

bifun68

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi ok tell me more about your situation does your wife know - what would you like from me - a pic would help me - at least we can talk and you can tell me more about your ideal hook up thanks Steve
Would you like to chat about sucking another man's cock?

Markyt71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Talk to me. I'm interested

Back