Curious to try!

L

Leethelarge

I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!

Amazingcum1984

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow at the end!
Yh sure why not mmmmm

Adamfearo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tried it when I was drunk with a best mate. Not something I ever imagined dong but kinda regret that no one came.

L

Leethelarge

I've already made my mind up on this. I really want to experience it. I want to take my time and really enjoy it. Like you say life to short and it's just pleasure. A little variety

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm straight and married, but I'd really loved to suck another man's cock. The idea of kissing a man is a total turn off, but I'd absolutely love to play with a cock. From soft to cum. Play with it, stroke it, suck it. And swallow
Same i had the chance meny yrs ago ,but have the maturity to handle it,now that iam older and i realise life's too short have regrets

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A few years ago I met a gay guy who invited me back to his place.
Anyway long story short, he soon had me naked he did a few things I'd like to repeat again. My only regret is he never took my arse.
Where are you based hun, my hubby can sort you out

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, my hubby can sort you out x

H

HornyGroot

Vicki, from down south in sussex, and you where are you from.
And would you like to watch?

H

HornyGroot

Hi Vicki, good to hear from you.
Surrey not to far from each other then.
I live near worthing and can drive up to you for a visit, if you can accommodate.
And you love to watch too, mmmmmm very horny.
Watch as much as you like, even join in if you wanted too.
As I said, I'm not that experienced with guys, but willing to try most things if you get me horny enough.
Not into pain thou.
Look for me on kik ( teaseandpleasure ) we could chat more and even send you some more pictures.
Be good to see what your man's cock looks like.
Chris

Loki8219

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where are you based?

Back