Cuckold Femdom online

Sqounk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in developing an online cuckolding and close of type relationship with a dominant or sort-of-dominant-sometimes lady. By that, I mean that I am interested in her being with guys online and offline and me being teased and humiliated about it by her (not the guys). I like the idea of being very close to the lady in question and being made to feel jealous and demeaned. I am very loyal, have a good sense of humour, don't do 'drama' and will stick by the woman no matter what - and really enjoy being dominated - but not necessarily in a shouty, abrupt way. Put it this way - the question 'are you going to fuck him?' met with a gentle 'yes' can be more intoxicating than endless half meant insults. Anyhoo - probably a weird kink to most, but I suppose mostly its about the connection. Also - should say I am married - my wife knows I play - she plays herself online - but we don't rub each other's faces in it and we keep it to ourselves. Anyway - if that floats your particular boat let me know and we can have a chat.

Back