Craving Submission

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what does a guy have to do to get Dommed here? I'm in south west UK, aged 57, reasonably fit and open to most kinks. Are there any genuine dominants on here?

Beastgod82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll use force to humiliate you ,I do have another sub , so I'll make her fuck your arse as I whip your cock there's loads I would do

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll use force to humiliate you ,I do have another sub , so I'll make her fuck your arse as I whip your cock there's loads I would do

That sounds hot. You have a female sub? I might be interested if you can host.

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes I do and I can , what limits do you have
That sounds really hot, my ultimate fantasy is to be dommed by a m/f couple! My main limits are scat, blood, needles, long-term marking and excessive pain. What dominattion equipment/toys do you have? I wouldn't submit willingly to a guy so you might have to use some persuasion.

Beastgod82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't do too extreme , but have a selection of whips , dildoes restraints and looking into getting cock cages and penis torture devices plus a load of anal plugs etc , clamps , gags and hoods , will take videos and pics , humiliation , servitude (naked of course) plenty of face sitting from both of us and much more

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't do too extreme , but have a selection of whips , dildoes restraints and looking into getting cock cages and penis torture devices plus a load of anal plugs etc , clamps , gags and hoods , will take videos and pics , humiliation , servitude (naked of course) plenty of face sitting from both of us and much more
Just to clarify, you already have clamps, gags etc or are planning on getting them?

Back