Consistent abuse anyone deal with it?

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have served a long ban and am being persistently abused by a chatter anyone able to deal with it please.? I have asked him over 10 times last night and four today to kindly stop he still persists. I
took on board all admin said and want to avoid issues.
I don't want to be banned again so had to walk away and let him carry on abusing me.
I know mods don't mod drama and block button is there etc etc. Why will he please not stop. It's relentless day in day out.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I find it best way..soon forget about u then and move on to another.

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's easier to, take a breath. Be the bigger person and block. This isn't a playground so let the childish ones just get blocked. Report the user and ensure you screen grab at the time if you can and send it to admin. Abuse should not be tolerated at all or either should these idiots just out to upset with stupid user names. Normally guests, adds meaning to unwelcome guests alright. I blocked a few other day and it just made me smile.

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I do take screen shots and report and thanks for your advice. It is easier to just wear the abuse than be banned again by getting upset. Don't make it fair though.

Pepsid

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its out of order wen they get away with doxxying but agree with the others block they have nothin better to do in their sad pathetic lives

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do take screen shots and report and thanks for your advice. It is easier to just wear the abuse than be banned again by getting upset. Don't make it fair though.
I would say being banned for replying is out of order, if the mods can ban you then they should of ban them. If the purposely doing they should have there IP and Mac address permantly blocked. My personal opinion.

Back