Confession: Has anyone else been able to achieve that high again ?

D

DerekBrand

I used to hookup with my manager a couple times a week. Initially it started as she didn't drive, so I would drop her home, and she'd get her hands on me. She would blow me, or give me a hand job in my car. When I gave in my 2 weeks notice, she asked for one last drop home, invited me in and rode me. We had sex for over an hour just in the missionary position, barely moving our bodies… just kissing and being in sync. We both finished together and I have been chasing that high ever since.
Has anyone else been able to achieve that high again ?

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd like that high right now...

I think sometimes that level of ecstasy depends on the person and the situation - you need some kind of connection, whether its intensely physical or personal or a shared kink, to get you both in sync

D

DerekBrand

I'm pretty sure I'd like that high right now...

I think sometimes that level of ecstasy depends on the person and the situation - you need some kind of connection, whether its intensely physical or personal or a shared kink, to get you both in sync
All you got to say is the magic word....
Couldn’t agree more, I think it’s just certain acts that gets this raw primal instinct in us out, it’s like the intoxication of the mind with each thrust or touch.

I

Inyourdreams

Personally I think it’s like any drug the first few times are magical but gradually over time the ecstasy does recede unless you leave for along time and hope your body chemistry resets.. it could be linked to the levels of dopamine in your brain.. although I have to admit the whole of the first year I was with my partner was constant sex everyday cuz I think it was less selfish and we were pushing each other to reach the highest levels.. but yep the first time was amazing It was missionary for hours but I was younger back then!!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I used to hookup with my manager a couple times a week. Initially it started as she didn't drive, so I would drop her home, and she'd get her hands on me. She would blow me, or give me a hand job in my car. When I gave in my 2 weeks notice, she asked for one last drop home, invited me in and rode me. We had sex for over an hour just in the missionary position, barely moving our bodies… just kissing and being in sync. We both finished together and I have been chasing that high ever since.
Has anyone else been able to achieve that high again ?

Yrs ago id stayed with female friend & 1morning she shouted me to join her simply cuddled up... no words were spoken but bodies syncd &hands wandered... until rolled her so she was lyin back to my chest as tip of cock slide jst inside her makin us both gasp.. slowly slidin so deep as intensity built to insane levels us buckin&grindin perfectly filyhy as fuck until suddenly we came hard together xxx

Back