Cocktastic

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jeezo baby face you are a big boy....Oh my!! I can only imagine the glorious explosion when titanium erupted ;)

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jeezo baby face you are a big boy....Oh my!! I can only imagine the glorious explosion when titanium erupted ;)
Took me forever to clean the explosion up lol. I guess that happens when you keep it in for 3 days. Fancy cleaning it up with me someday, so you won't have to imagine it ;)

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Took me forever to clean the explosion up lol. I guess that happens when you keep it in for 3 days. Fancy cleaning it up with me someday, so you won't have to imagine it ;)

Baby face l told you the young buck needs to polish his helmet daily.....l hope by cleaning it you don't mean l get to wash your wanksock ;)

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Baby face l told you the young buck needs to polish his helmet daily.....l hope by cleaning it you don't mean l get to wash your wanksock ;)
Daily polishing it is, on your command my lady.
We are not gonna be cleaning a wanksock that's for sure ;) Maybe not clean at all if you swallow. I was thinking more like facials, creampies, back and tummy cleaning if you catch my drift

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Kevin365 good boy doing as your told ;) maybe ld have other cleaning commands for you...sounds like titanium would cause quite the snow storm so how about ld watch as you lick the melting snow from my twin peaks ;)

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Kevin365 good boy doing as your told ;) maybe ld have other cleaning commands for you...sounds like titanium would cause quite the snow storm so how about ld watch as you lick the melting snow from my twin peaks ;)
@Scottishlass07 If my lady wants that, then I will shovel off the white snow off her twin peaks and all of her juices downstairs with it

Last edited:
Back