Club Kudos Dundee for Couples? x

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
we are looking to visit the club in november and after a visit to the website, there is not very much info. Does anyone here visit Kudos? and if so can you answer a few questions for me plz we have heard it is a good wee club and great for a first time at a club so keen to found out info before we organise a hotel etc x

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unfortunately you guys get the raw end of the deal on this topic so most clubs will seem shit to some guys. Thanks for the heads up, we are going to try it out before After Eight reopens as we want to try there too and then Cj's

Zeeshbob50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m from dundee when are you coming to the club maybe we can meet

M

MizzFizz

Been trying to get information about the place but they don't like replying to emails, it seems...

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Been trying to get information about the place but they don't like replying to emails, it seems...
Yeah I struggled to find info too, I ended up contacting the club on their fab swingers profile lol what info do you need, I may be able to help hopefully x

M

MizzFizz

Yeah I struggled to find info too, I ended up contacting the club on their fab swingers profile lol what info do you need, I may be able to help hopefully x
hey thanks ;) Ah I'm not on that site. I did get an email but not a lot of info on how to join up. e.g what kind of documents we'd need to bring on a first visit, etc

Sexysue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
we are looking to visit the club in november and after a visit to the website, there is not very much info. Does anyone here visit Kudos? and if so can you answer a few questions for me plz we have heard it is a good wee club and great for a first time at a club so keen to found out info before we organise a hotel etc x
Never been fancy it

lauren77

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there not a place called Number 11 or something ? We thought about going there a while back.

Back