Clothes

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well it would have to be matching satin blue balconnette and tight frenchies. Black holdup stockings and a remote controlled vibrator. I would have the remote...!!! Covering this amazing sight would be baggy joggers and top... then to go do the shopping. Only me and you knowing how amazing you are looking under your casual appearance and only me controlling your excitement... ;-) to be continued........

PaulStrongy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Knee high boots over jeans is so sexy. No panties underneath. Tight white top that shows off your tits. That would be hot

PaulStrongy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i was thinking something more sexy, a dress, stockings etc
Sexy black figure hugging dress showing a little bit of cleavage. Underneath you wear just stockings for the lucky man who gets to take you out. Only he will see them when you get home. Or if you are feeling sexy you might flash abit of the stocking to the other men.

M

marriedsharon50

Sexy black figure hugging dress showing a little bit of cleavage. Underneath you wear just stockings for the lucky man who gets to take you out. Only he will see them when you get home. Or if you are feeling sexy you might flash abit of the stocking to the other men.
stockings with a suspender belt and high heels

Nylotron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A satin blouse, a fitted skirt, black FFNs and peep toes, please.

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A short black sleeveless dress, calf length high heel boots, lacy topped stockings, dark red lips and nails, hair down to look extra slutty. That would have me rock hard ;)

Back