Chicks on Chat

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Someone said to me today "I can't understand why a good-looking girl like you is on UKChat." I find that sort of attitude really annoying. It implies that guys have the unique right to have dirty minds and to need an outlet to express their dirty thoughts and that girls should keep their sluttery offline and their mouths shut. It also, I think, carries the suggestion that any girl who is vaguely attractive (whatever that means) and belongs to a site like UKChat must be fake, as if only really fugly women would want or need to be here. It strikes me that any guy who thinks that way must be a. really insecure and, b. deeply misogynist. For any dudes out their who still believe that women have their minds full of unicorns and fairy-tale romances, let me assure you that we are quite as capable of having filthy thoughts and horny fantasies as you are. Some of us might be in the unfortunate situation of not being able to act on them-- they might be in a boring marriage for example, or they might just be too shy to act out their desires in real life--others are lucky enough to be able to act on their fantasies and experience them in real life. For both sorts of woman UKChat fulfils a really positive service; we can talk about our ideas and/or our experiences in a safe environment with sympathetic like minded people, we can share our experiences and have fun sharing those of others. So, guys, next time you feel tempted to ask a woman what she's doing here: try answering the same question about yourself.

Thank you for letting me vent :confused:

Sumiko signature.png

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Someone said to me today "I can't understand why a good-looking girl like you is on UKChat." I find that sort of attitude really annoying. It implies that guys have the unique right to have dirty minds and to need an outlet to express their dirty thoughts and that girls should keep their sluttery offline and their mouths shut. It also, I think, carries the suggestion that any girl who is vaguely attractive (whatever that means) and belongs to a site like UKChat must be fake, as if only really fugly women would want or need to be here. It strikes me that any guy who thinks that way must be a. really insecure and, b. deeply misogynist. For any dudes out their who still believe that women have their minds full of unicorns and fairy-tale romances, let me assure you that we are quite as capable of having filthy thoughts and horny fantasies as you are. Some of us might be in the unfortunate situation of not being able to act on them-- they might be in a boring marriage for example, or they might just be too shy to act out their desires in real life--others are lucky enough to be able to act on their fantasies and experience them in real life. For both sorts of woman UKChat fulfils a really positive service; we can talk about our ideas and/or our experiences in a safe environment with sympathetic like minded people, we can share our experiences and have fun sharing those of others. So, guys, next time you feel tempted to ask a woman what she's doing here: try answering the same question about yourself.

There's only one horn you're concerned with and it's not a unicorn's one ;) lol

I

ianwxx

Very well put Sumiko

I guess the same sort of people would also moan if there were no ladies on here or that the only ones who joined were not that nice. We all have our reasons for being here , mine is to chat and maybe meet up. I enjoy the single life and don't want a serious relationship at the moment.

The whole point of a site like this should be to have fun. Enjoy your time on here

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Everything you have said there is 100% spot on!!

LateBottledVintage

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Perceptive and intelligent hun! I for one am grateful ladies like you see fit to grace these pages.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well im certainly glad this site has a plethora of very sexy filthy minded ladies or this place would be a total sausage fest. And I for one want to chat to ladies and enjoy a female perspective

M

MowgliSCN

Great value.. one of my fantasies is being kidnapped by an empowered filthy minded female on a sparkling unicorn dressed in sumarian warrior leather whilst spanking my tied up ass in time with the gallop all the way back to her fur filled sex liar...xxx

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sumiko, you can be as dirty as you like with me in chat anytime you like! Dirtier the better - i will never complain or ask the question. I want to chat t9 horny girls & perhaps help them & myself get off through expression of our dirtiest, sluttiest thought & desires.
Love to wank myself off while chatting to you sometime..

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great value.. one of my fantasies is being kidnapped by an empowered filthy minded female on a sparkling unicorn dressed in sumarian warrior leather whilst spanking my tied up ass in time with the gallop all the way back to her fur filled sex liar...xxx

You can't come up with anything more imaginative than that huh? rofl.

craser-nicolas-hernandez-asia-girl-warrior-750.jpg Sumiko signature.png

V

Vulcan26

Holy Shit Sumiko, so true I have had some great chat with lovely ladies an always thought they were heer fo the same thing as me. Some really strange people about.

Back