Chat room

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi anyone that can help. When I'm in chat room I got told that I would face a ban if keep sending too many url's
Honestly bit of a technology novice and have no idea what this even means. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it very much. As don't want to get banned for something I have no clue what done wrong. Thanks

S

sexslave4Girls2use

Hi anyone that can help. When I'm in chat room I got told that I would face a ban if keep sending too many url's
Honestly bit of a technology novice and have no idea what this even means. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it very much. As don't want to get banned for something I have no clue what done wrong. Thanks

Hi Melissa,

A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is basically an address for something on the web. So in a nutshell You're being told off for posting links. As to what links are acceptable or what number of links is acceptable to post in chat, perhaps one of the mods will advise further...

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Melissa,

A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is basically an address for something on the web. So in a nutshell You're being told off for posting links. As to what links are acceptable or what number of links is acceptable to post in chat, perhaps one of the mods will advise further...
But I never posted a link just chatting in the room. Think I said hi to someone then it just popped up x

S

sexslave4Girls2use

But I never posted a link just chatting in the room. Think I said hi to someone then it just popped up x

That is strange! Did You post links in a private chat perhaps? If that's not the case unfortunately only an admin for the site could tell You more about why it is happening (and if it should in fact be) :(

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is strange! Did You post links in a private chat perhaps? If that's not the case unfortunately only an admin for the site could tell You more about why it is happening (and if it should in fact be) :(
Can understand if had posted something bad but was simply chatting x

S

sexslave4Girls2use

Can understand if had posted something bad but was simply chatting x

For sure, but the trigger would probably have been the number of links posted, not the content they pointed to.

S

sexslave4Girls2use

I'm baffled as definitely know didn't post a link or even try to x

Then frankly it's starting to sound like a bug to me. That said, it doesn't seem to affect other chatters (so it could be something that only kicks in with newish members, but that is guesswork). Hopefully chatters with more experience of the site than i have and/or an admin will pick up this thread. Unfortunately all i've been able to do is define what a URL is, so You know You weren't posting them!

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then frankly it's starting to sound like a bug to me. That said, it doesn't seem to affect other chatters (so it could be something that only kicks in with newish members, but that is guesswork). Hopefully chatters with more experience of the site than i have and/or an admin will pick up this thread. Unfortunately all i've been able to do is define what a URL is, so You know You weren't posting them!
Ty x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have had that in private chat, but I did post links to another page.

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have had that in private chat, but I did post links to another page.
I didn't post a link 110% sure of that. Not even a pic on this occasion. Just chat in room x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I didn't post a link 110% sure of that. Not even a pic on this occasion. Just chat in room x

I cant think of any reason you had the warning, I would put it down to a bug

YouwantoFuck4REAL

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Its not you posting any links if your horny and you type mmmmmmm it will warn I found it u Mmmmm then space it doesnt warn you hope it helps xxx

Back